Sale-A-Bration will go live on January 5th and run through February 28th, 2021. During this period you can choose a FREE product with every $50 or $100 you spend. This card features the Heal Your Heart Cling Stamp Set ($50 qualifying order) and the Flower & Field 12″x12″ Designer Series Paper ($50 qualifying order) that will be available during Sale-A-Bration.
The Paper Cuts
- Pretty Peacock Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″ for the card base.
- Flower & Field Designer Series Paper: 5″ x 3 3/4″ panel, a 1/2″ x 3 3/4″ strip and 5 3/4″ x 2 1/4″ for the envelope.
- Bumblebee Cardstock: 2 1/2″ x 1 1/8″ Stitched Rectangle Die
- 2020-2022 In Color 6″x6″ Designer Series Paper: 2nd largest Stitched Rectangle Die in Bumblebee.
- Whisper White Cardstock: 5 1/4″ x 4″ panel
- With Bumblebee Ink, stamp the greeting on the Bumblebee Cardstock die cut.
- Adhere the DSP panels to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Pop the stamped label on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Apply three (3) Bumblebee Enamel Dots.
- Adhere the Whisper White panel to the inside of the card. Top with the DSP strip.
- Apply Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the outside of the envelope flap. Top with the DSP and trim away the excess with Paper Snips.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links above or the shop image on on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email me at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is M7KHZWE4
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
THE GIANT YEAR-END CLOSEOUT EVENT! BEGINS DECEMBER 8TH
If you love great deals, Stampin’ Up!’s Giant Year-End Closeout event is the perfect time to shop. You’ll get deep discounts on your favorite products from the August–December 2020 Mini Catalog—and as an extra bonus—you’ll get a peek at the list of items carrying over to the new annual catalog. The Year-End Closeout happens only once a year, so don’t delay—make sure to get the things on your wish list before they sell out! Click HERE for a printable list with page and item numbers. Click HERE to shop!
Sale Period: December 8, 2020 – January 4, 2021 @ 11:50 pm MT
- No minimum purchase required.
- Retiring items are available while supplies last.
- Carryover items will not be discounted.
- Due to increased shipping times and possible shipping delays during the month of December, we can’t guarantee delivery before Christmas.
The Quite Curvy Variety Bundle (which includes Curvy Christmas and Classic Christmas DSP) will be available November 3, 2020 through January 4, 2021. The Quite Curvy Bundle will be available in the January – June 2021 Catalog. View a printable flyer with the details HERE.
August-December 2020 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at email@example.com and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is M7KHZWE4. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.