I love the mix of reds, grays and blacks in this card. It’s CASED from a Pinterest post created by Colleen Seymour Crafts. It is made using the Quite Curvy Bundle (Preorder and Jan – June 2021 Mini Catalog), the Heartfelt Bundle (2020-21 Annual Catalog) and the Plaid Tidings 6×6 Designer Series Paper (2020 Aug – Dec Mini Catalog). This paper is retiring and the last day to order it is January 4, 2020. Don’t miss it, it’s a great pack! There is also a sneak peek of the Resin Hearts Embellishments from the upcoming Jan – Jun Mini Catalog. They are sooo stinkiin’ cute!
The Paper Cuts
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″ for the card base and 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″
- Real Red Cardstock: 2 1/4″ x 2 1/4″ and a scrap for the small heart punch.
- Plaid Tidings 6×6 Designer Series Paper: 3″ x 5 1/2″ and 1″ x 5 1/2″ gray plaid; 2″ x 5 1/2″ and 5 3/4″ x 2 1/4″ black plaid.
- Cut the 2 gray plaid strips of DSP with the fancy Curvy Dies border. Cut the black plaid DSP with the dotted Curvy Dies border. Be sure to note which way the cutting edge of the border die is before you pass it through the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine. You want the cutting edge near the edge of the paper.
- Stamp the lattice heart stamp from the Heartfelt Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Ink on the small piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock. Punch it out with the scallop heart punch from the Heart Punch Pack. Also punch the smooth heart from Heart Punch Pack from Real Red Cardstock. The smaller punch in the center is from Real Red Cardstock and punched with a punch I bought at a craft fair probably 25 years ago. They were quite common, but if you don’t have one you can use a die or snips.
- Dry fit the pieces to decide your placement on the card. I adhered the two hearts together and popped up on Stampin’ Dimensionals. The other layers I adhered with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. The black plaid piece on the inside is left over from cutting the outside piece.
- Stamp the outer greeting from the Quite Curvy Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Ink and the inside greeting from the Heartfelt Stamp Set with Real Red Ink.
- Apply three (3) red Resin Hearts Embellishments (available January 5, 2021) on the card front.
- Apply Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the envelope flap, adhere the DSP and trim with Paper Snips.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links above or the shop image on on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is M7KHZWE4
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
THE GIANT YEAR-END CLOSEOUT EVENT! BEGINS DECEMBER 8TH
If you love great deals, Stampin’ Up!’s Giant Year-End Closeout event is the perfect time to shop. You’ll get deep discounts on your favorite products from the August–December 2020 Mini Catalog—and as an extra bonus—you’ll get a peek at the list of items carrying over to the new annual catalog. The Year-End Closeout happens only once a year, so don’t delay—make sure to get the things on your wish list before they sell out! Click HERE for a printable list with page and item numbers. Click HERE to shop!
Sale Period: December 8, 2020 – January 4, 2021 @ 11:50 pm MT
- No minimum purchase required.
- Retiring items are available while supplies last.
- Carryover items will not be discounted.
- Due to increased shipping times and possible shipping delays during the month of December, we can’t guarantee delivery before Christmas.
The Quite Curvy Variety Bundle (which includes Curvy Christmas and Classic Christmas DSP) will be available November 3, 2020 through January 4, 2021. The Quite Curvy Bundle will be available in the January – June 2021 Catalog. View a printable flyer with the details HERE.
August-December 2020 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at email@example.com and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is M7KHZWE4. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.