I used the Forever Greenery Suite Collection from the 2020-21 Annual Catalog to make this glitzy note card. The Forever Gold Laser-cut Specialty Paper and gorgeously detailed Forever Flourishing Dies make it easy to create dazzling cards. Enjoy!
The Paper Cuts
- Just Jade Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″ for the card base and 3″ x 4″ for die cutting.
- Whisper White Cardstock: two 4″ x 5 1/4″ panels and a 2 3/4″ x 1/2″ strip.
- Place a gold panel from the Forever Gold Laser-cut Specialty Paper face down on the Silicone Craft Mat. Squeeze a nickel size dollop of Multipurpose Liquid Glue on the corner of the mat, dip in 1/8th of a Stampin’ Sponge and apply to the edges and center of the back of the panel. Center on the front of one of the Whisper White panels.
- Cut 3″ x 4″ piece of Foam Adhesive Sheet. Peel the release paper from one side and adhere to the 3″ x 4″ piece of Just Jade Cardstock. Run this through the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine with the Forever Flourishing Die shown. Tips: Because this die is pretty intricate I find it helpful to flip the die and foam (it will be stuck together) upside down and run it through the machine again (be sure to switch your plates around as well). This helps get through the release paper on the bottom cleanly. Then, working with the die up, use your Take Your Pick Tool to push through any stray pieces of cardstock/foam being careful not to peel off the release paper yet. Then remove the die cut/foam from the die. Peel the release paper and apply to the gold panel.
- Wrap a 6″ piece of Just Jade gingham ribbon from the Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack around the bottom of the panel and secure on the back with Mini Glue Dots. Top with a piece of Gold Metallic Trim from the Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack. Tie a small piece of the doubled ribbon in a knot onto the ribbon strip above the fern stem and fray the gold trim ends if desired. Adhere the decorated panel to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Stamp the sentiment in Just Jade Ink on the Whisper White strip and notch the left end with the Triple Banner Punch. Pop onto the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Apply three (3) Gold Glitter Enamel Dots.
- Stamp the leaf image on the remaining Whisper White panel in second generation ink and adhere to the inside of the card. Stamp it first generation on the envelope front.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links above or the shop image on on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email me at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is 2ZN3MVFX
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
THE GIANT YEAR-END CLOSEOUT EVENT! BEGINS DECEMBER 8TH
If you love great deals, Stampin’ Up!’s Giant Year-End Closeout event is the perfect time to shop. You’ll get deep discounts on your favorite products from the August–December 2020 Mini Catalog—and as an extra bonus—you’ll get a peek at the list of items carrying over to the new annual catalog. The Year-End Closeout happens only once a year, so don’t delay—make sure to get the things on your wish list before they sell out! Click HERE for a printable list with page and item numbers. Click HERE to shop!
Sale Period: December 8, 2020 – January 4, 2021 @ 11:50 pm MT
- No minimum purchase required.
- Retiring items are available while supplies last.
- Carryover items will not be discounted.
- Due to increased shipping times and possible shipping delays during the month of December, we can’t guarantee delivery before Christmas.
The Quite Curvy Variety Bundle (which includes Curvy Christmas and Classic Christmas DSP) will be available November 3, 2020 through January 4, 2021. The Quite Curvy Bundle will be available in the January – June 2021 Catalog. View a printable flyer with the details HERE.
August-December 2020 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at email@example.com and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is 2ZN3MVFX. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.