There is a lot of excitement at Stampin’ Up! right now. There are promotions going out and promotions coming in. To keep it simple, I’ll cover the last chance promotions (until 11:50 pm MT) at the end of this post and tomorrow you’ll receive details on the new promotions coming in.
January 4th is the end of these promotions:
- August – December 2020 Mini Catalog
- Giant Year-End Closeout
- Quite Curvy Variety Bundle
January 5th is the beginning of these promotions:
- January – June 2021 Mini Catalog
- Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine is Available to Order
- Sale-A-Bration Join Promotion
For tonight’s card I used the Enjoy the Moment Cling Stamp Set from the NEW January – June 2021 Mini Catalog. I paired it with the Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper from the going out, August – December 2020 Mini Catalog.
The Paper Cuts
- Crumb Cake Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″ for the card base and 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″
- Whisper White Cardstock: 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″ and 4″ x 5 1/4″ panel for the inside.
- Plaid Tidings DSP: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Adhere the Plaid Tidings DSP panel to the card base.
- Use VersaMark Ink to stamp the sprig and sentiment. Sprinkle with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, tap away excess and melt with the Heat Tool. Adhere to the 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″ Whisper White panel. Tie the Faux Linen Ribbon from the Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Pack in a knot around the panel. Secure the knot with a Mini Glue Dot. Pop the decorated panel on the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use Crumb Cake Ink to stamp the sprig and sentiment on the remaining Whisper White panel. Adhere to the inside of the card.
- Stamp the sprig on the Whisper White Medium Envelope with Crumb Cake Ink.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links above or the shop image on on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email me at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is 2ZN3MVFX
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
THE GIANT YEAR-END CLOSEOUT EVENT! – Ends Tonight
Get deep discounts on select products from the August–December 2020 Mini Catalog and get your favorite products from the August – December 2020 Mini Catalog before they retire. Click HERE for a printable list with page and item numbers. Click HERE to shop!
Sale Period: December 8, 2020 – January 4, 2021 @ 11:50 pm MT
- No minimum purchase required.
- Retiring items are available while supplies last.
- Carryover items will not be discounted.
The Quite Curvy Variety Bundle (which includes Curvy Christmas and Classic Christmas DSP) will be available November 3, 2020 through January 4, 2021. The Quite Curvy Bundle portion will be available in the January – June 2021 Catalog. View a printable flyer with the details HERE.
August-December 2020 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at email@example.com and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is 2ZN3MVFX. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.