This card is super cute! It has a retro vibe that I attribute to the polka dot paper, Just Jade, and the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. Not what I was going for, but a pleasant surprise! There are two 2021 Sale-A-Bration products that are the star of the show: Flower & Field Designer Series Paper and the Heal Your Heart Cling Stamp Set. Enjoy!
The Paper Cuts
- Just Jade Cardstock: 11″ x 4 1/4″, scored at 5 1/2″ for the card base and 4 1/8″ x 3″ for die cutting.
- Whisper White Cardstock: 4″ x 2 1/2″ for die cutting and 4 3/4″ x 3 1/2″ for the inside.
- Flower & Field Designer Series Paper: 5 1/4″ x 4″ , 4 3/4″ x 1/2″ and 5 1/2″ x 2 1/4″ for the envelope.
- Adhere the 5 1/4″ x 4″ Flower & Field Designer Series Paper to the front of the card base.
- With the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine and Stitched So Sweetly Dies, cut the the 4 1/8″ x 3″ Just Jade Cardstock with the largest scallop die and the 4″ x 2 1/2″ Whisper White Cardstock with the largest label die.
- Stamp the sentiment from Heal Your Heart Cling Stamp Set in Just Jade Ink on the Whisper White die cut. Add 3 Just Jade embellishments from the 2021-2022 In Color Enamel Dots. Adhere to the front of the Just Jade die cut. Pop up the decorated label on the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere the remaining Whisper White panel to the inside of the card base leaving enough room to be centered with the DSP decorative strip as shown. Adhere the strip in place.
- Adhere the remaining DSP panel to the Whisper White Medium Envelope flap with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and trim with Paper Snips.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links above or the shop image on on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email me at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is 2ZN3MVFX
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Paper Products Are Replaced by Basic White
Whisper White paper products have been discontinued because the supplier’s mill has permanently closed due to impacts from the COVID-19 pandemic. Please note that this does not affect any of the other cardstocks.
Stampin’ Up! does have a new Basic White to offer. The quality of our new Basic White was thoroughly tested by quality assurance and product teams. It also tested very well with demonstrators and concept artists who gave it a huge thumbs up.
BASIC WHITE PRODUCTS
The following Basic White products are now available:
- BASIC WHITE 8-1/2″ X 11″ CARDSTOCK (159276)
- BASIC WHITE 8-1/2″ X 11″ THICK CARDSTOCK (159229)
- BASIC WHITE 12″ X 12″ (30.5 X 30.5 CM) CARDSTOCK (159231)
- BASIC WHITE MEDIUM ENVELOPES (159236)
- BASIC WHITE NOTE CARDS & ENVELOPES (159232)
- BASIC WHITE 3″ X 3″ (7.6 X 7.6 CM) ENVELOPES (159233)
- BASIC WHITE ASSORTED MEMORIES & MORE CARDS & ENVELOPES (159234)
Click here for a printable flyer with pictures and details.
January – June 2021 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at email@example.com and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is 2ZN3MVFX. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.