I used the Fine Art Designer Series Paper and Art Gallery Photopolymer Stamp Set from the new January – June 2021 Mini Catalog to create this Sympathy card. We lost three friends last week…2 to COVID. The grays and whites in this particular design make the perfect Sympathy card. Please stay safe and enjoy!
The Paper Cuts
- Basic Gray Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″.
- Smokey Slate Cardstock: 3rd largest Stitched Rectangles Die.
- Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper: 4″ x 5 1/4″ and a 3/8″ x 4″ for the inside.
- Whisper White Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ for the inside.
Note: The Art Gallery Stamp Set has a 3 step floral image. I will refer to the smallest as the “center”, the largest as the “full” and the 3rd as the “middle”.
- Stamp the center of the flower in Pretty Peacock Ink on the Stitched Rectangles die cut. Top with the full layer of the flower with Whisper White Craft Ink. Dry with the Heat Tool. Stamp the middle layer of the flower on top with VersaMark Ink, sprinkle with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and melt with the Heat Tool. Add the sentiment from Peaceful Moments Stamp Set in Pretty Peacock Ink.
- Stamp the inside sentiment on the Whisper White panel with Pretty Peacock Ink.
- Adhere the layers to the card front and inside with Multipurpose Liquid Glue, popping the stamped, stitched panel up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add 3 Pearl Basic Jewels to the card front.
- Stamp the full layer of the flower with 2nd generation Basic Gray Ink on the envelope. Add the Pretty Peacock center layer and the middle layer in Whisper White Craft Ink. Add the leaves in Pretty Peacock. Heat set (for the craft ink).
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links above or the shop image on on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is 2ZN3MVFX
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
There are 3 ways to benefit from Sale-A-Bration: Shopping, Hosting, and Joining…
Choose a FREE Sale-A-Bration product with every $50 or $100 you spend (before tax and shipping). There are 8 free products available to pick from at the $50 level and 2 free products to pick from at the $100 level!
Stampin’ Up! is offering an exclusive host stamp set called Punch Party and you can get it for FREE by placing an order of $300 or greater or by hosting a workshop with orders totaling $300 or greater during Sale-A-Bration. You can see more details and find the list of punches that it coordinates with on page 17 in the Sale-A-Bration Brochure. If you’re interested in setting up a Host Code for yourself to see if you can collect orders totaling $300+ from yourself and your stamping friends, email me at email@example.com. In addition to the Free Host Set, you’ll earn Stampin’ Rewards! I’m happy to set up a code just for you!
There’s no better time to join Stampin’ Up! than during Sale-A-Bration. On top of the regular bonuses there are five FREE packs of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper from the upcoming 2021-2022 Annual Catalog included in your Starter Kit if you join during Sale-A-Bration!
Here are the details:
- Starter Kit Price: $99 + tax and it ships for free. It Includes:
- $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice from the current Annual Catalog, 2021 Mini Catalog or the online store (includes clearance rack items!).
- 8 Annual Catalogs, 8 Mini Catalogs and 8 Sale-a-bration Brochures and a few additional business supplies.
- 5 free packs of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper (200 sheets in total) from the upcoming 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. The packs are: Brights, Regals, Neutrals, Subtles & 2020-2022 In Colors…that’s $57.50 in free designer paper with your kit.
- You’ll get the following perks from Stampin’ Up! when you join:
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items for about a month before they are available to purchase!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I am here to support you in any way that I can.
Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Paper Products Are Replaced by Basic White
Whisper White paper products have been discontinued because the supplier’s mill has permanently closed due to impacts from the COVID-19 pandemic. Please note that this does not affect any of the other cardstocks.
Stampin’ Up! does have a new Basic White to offer. The quality of our new Basic White was thoroughly tested by quality assurance and product teams. It also tested very well with demonstrators and concept artists who gave it a huge thumbs up.
BASIC WHITE PRODUCTS
The following Basic White products are now available:
- BASIC WHITE 8-1/2″ X 11″ CARDSTOCK (159276)
- BASIC WHITE 8-1/2″ X 11″ THICK CARDSTOCK (159229)
- BASIC WHITE 12″ X 12″ (30.5 X 30.5 CM) CARDSTOCK (159231)
- BASIC WHITE MEDIUM ENVELOPES (159236)
- BASIC WHITE NOTE CARDS & ENVELOPES (159232)
- BASIC WHITE 3″ X 3″ (7.6 X 7.6 CM) ENVELOPES (159233)
- BASIC WHITE ASSORTED MEMORIES & MORE CARDS & ENVELOPES (159234)
Click here for a printable flyer with pictures and details.
January – June 2021 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at email@example.com and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is 2ZN3MVFX. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.