I used the Happy Thoughts Cling Stamp Set from the Jan – June 2021 Mini Catalog and the Paper Blooms Designer Series Paper (free with a $50 retail purchase) from the Jan-Feb 2021 Sale-A-Bration brochure. These products are a perfect pair because of their big bold designs and the card design makes it easy to make two at once. Enjoy!
The Paper Cuts (for 2 cards)
- Night of Navy Cardstock: 8 1/2″ x 11″ (card bases) and 3 1/2″ x 3″ (labels)
- Paper Blooms DSP: two designs 4″ x 5 3/4″
- Seaside Spray Cardstock: two 4″ x 5 1/2″ (insides)
- With the Paper Trimmer, score the 8 1/2″ x 11″ Night of Navy Cardstock at 5 1/2″ on the long edge. Cut it at 4 1/4″ on the short edge. You will have 2 card bases. Fold and burnish with the Bone Folder.
- Line up the two Paper Blooms DSP pieces and cut 1/2″ on the short edge (for two 1/2″ x 4″ strips). Rotate the two DSP pieces and cut 1 3/4″ on the long edge (tfor two 1 3/4″ x 5 1/4″ strips).
- Use the Timeless Label Punch to punch two labels from the 3 1/2″ x 3″ Night of Navy Cardstock.
- Stamp the “Happy Birthday” and “Thank You” sentiments from Happy Thoughts Cling Stamp Set with VersaMark Ink. Sprinkle on White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and melt with the Heat Tool. Tip: Use tweezers or a clothes pin to hold the label while heating. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the backs.
- With Night of Navy Ink, stamp the sentiments on the Seaside Spray Cardstock panels.
- Adhere the layers on the card bases as shown with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and the attached Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Embellish with Pearl Basic Jewels and a knot of Faux Linen Ribbon from the Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack attached with a Mini Glue Dot (the Bakers Twine in this combo would look good too).
There are links down below for the products used.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links above or the shop image on on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is 2ZN3MVFX
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
There are 3 ways to benefit from Sale-A-Bration: Shopping, Hosting, and Joining…
Choose a FREE Sale-A-Bration product with every $50 or $100 you spend (before tax and shipping). There are 8 free products available to pick from at the $50 level and 2 free products to pick from at the $100 level!
Stampin’ Up! is offering an exclusive host stamp set called Punch Party and you can get it for FREE by placing an order of $300 or greater or by hosting a workshop with orders totaling $300 or greater during Sale-A-Bration. You can see more details and find the list of punches that it coordinates with on page 17 in the Sale-A-Bration Brochure. If you’re interested in setting up a Host Code for yourself to see if you can collect orders totaling $300+ from yourself and your stamping friends, email me at email@example.com. In addition to the Free Host Set, you’ll earn Stampin’ Rewards! I’m happy to set up a code just for you!
There’s no better time to join Stampin’ Up! than during Sale-A-Bration. On top of the regular bonuses there are five FREE packs of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper from the upcoming 2021-2022 Annual Catalog included in your Starter Kit if you join during Sale-A-Bration!
January – June 2021 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at email@example.com and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is 2ZN3MVFX. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.