I used the Sweet Strawberry Bundle and the Floral Designer Series Paper from the January – June 2021 Mini Catalog to create this sweet Thank You card. The strawberries could be stamped and colored, but I opted to punch them from the Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper from the 2021 Sale-A-Bration Brochure (free along with the Berry Blessings Photopolymer Stamp Set with a $100 retail purchase). I love the coordination of colors in Stampin’ Up!’s products – in this case, the Flirty Flamingo. It makes it fun and easy to create. Enjoy!
The Paper Cuts
- Flirty Flamingo Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored art 5 1/2″ (card base)
- Gray Granite Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ and a 5/8″ x 2 3/4″ strip
- Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper: 3 3/4″ x 5″ and 1/4″ x 4″ (inside)
- Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper: three punched strawberries (see below).
- Basic White Cardstock: largest scallop rectangle die cut from Stitched So Sweetly Dies and a 4″ x 5 1/4″ panel (inside)
- With Gray Granite Ink, I stamped the vine and leaf image from the Sweet Strawberry Photopolymer Stamp Set on the Basic White scallop die cut. I used my Stamparatus, stamping one end and then rotating to stamp the other end for an evenly spaced design. I colored the inside of the flowers with a Light Saffron Yellow Stampin’ Blend. I colored the rest of the flower with Clear Wink of Stella.
- I used the Strawberry Builder Punch to punch 3 strawberries from the Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper (I didn’t worry about the stems). First, I loosely cut them from the paper and used a PostIt to extend their size allowing me to get them in the punch where needed. This will maximize the rest of the DSP.
- I used the same punch to punch a strawberry stem from Garden Green Cardstock and from Granny Apple Green Cardstock. I attached these to the strawberries with a Mini Glue Dot on each.
- I used the Triple Banner Punch to flag the end of the Gray Granite strip. Then used Versamark Ink to stamp the “Thank You”, sprinkled it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and melted it with the Heat Tool.
- I stamped the inside greeting and the vine image on the envelope with Gray Granite Ink. I added a DSP strip to the bottom edge and topped it with the 3rd strawberry punch. (This strawberry is a little smaller than the other two so I was able to get most of the stem and used my Paper Snips to trim around the top of the strawberry a little closer).
- I assembled the card as shown using Stampin’ Dimensionals on the front two strawberries, the scallop die cut and the right edge of the Gray Granite banner. The rest was adhered with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
There are links down below for the products used.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links above or the shop image on on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is ZBPFUVB7
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
Newly Added Hey Chick and Hey Birthday Chick Bundles
Stampin’ Up! has released two new coordinating bundles available now through June 30, 2021. Click HERE to see the details and card samples.
February 2021 Paper Pumpkin-Subscribe by Feb 10
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and coordinating envelopes. Kit includes card bases, decorative die-cut pieces, embellishments, and more.
- Card Size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″, Envelope Size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Bumblebee, Just Jade, Merry Merlot, Mossy Meadow, Rococo Rose
- Coordinates with the Flower & Field Designer Series Paper, an exclusive Sale-A-Bration item (free with any $50 retail purchase – – a 3 month Paper Pumpkin Subscription would qualify).
Subscribe to the February 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 January and 10 February at the link below. Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
155223 | Flower & Field Designer Series Paper
Earn this pack of paper for FREE with a purchase of $50 USD during Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-A-Bration promotion that runs until February 28th! There is more about Sale-A-Bration below.Product List
There are 3 ways to benefit from Sale-A-Bration: Shopping, Hosting, and Joining…
Choose a FREE Sale-A-Bration product with every $50 or $100 you spend (before tax and shipping). There are 8 free products available to pick from at the $50 level and 2 free products to pick from at the $100 level!
Stampin’ Up! is offering an exclusive host stamp set called Punch Party and you can get it for FREE by placing an order of $300 or greater or by hosting a workshop with orders totaling $300 or greater during Sale-A-Bration. You can see more details and find the list of punches that it coordinates with on page 17 in the Sale-A-Bration Brochure. If you’re interested in setting up a Host Code for yourself to see if you can collect orders totaling $300+ from yourself and your stamping friends, email me at email@example.com. In addition to the Free Host Set, you’ll earn Stampin’ Rewards! I’m happy to set up a code just for you!
There’s no better time to join Stampin’ Up! than during Sale-A-Bration. On top of the regular bonuses there are five FREE packs of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper from the upcoming 2021-2022 Annual Catalog included in your Starter Kit if you join during Sale-A-Bration!
January – June 2021 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at email@example.com and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is ZBPFUVB7. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.