I was browsing Pinterest this week, saw this technique and decided to give it a try. It uses a base of Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Craft Ink on Basic Black Cardstock then topped with a color ink. It’s really cool. One surprise is that the inks turn out drastically different and darker. I used Flirty Flamingo and Poppy Parade, but when completely dry it looks more like Blackberry Bliss and Rich Razzleberry! You should give it a try. Have fun!
The Paper Cuts
- Basic Black Cardstock: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored art 4 1/4″ (card base) and 3 1/4″ x 3 7/8″.
- Basic White Cardstock: 3 1/2″ x 4″ and 4″ x 5 1/4 (inside)”
- True Love Designer Series Paper: 4″ x 1/2″ (inside)
- Using the Stamparatus and the included photopolymer mat, I stamped the flower head and then the stem in Whisper White Craft Ink on the 3 1/4″ x 3 7/8″ Basic Black panel. I removed the cardstock and dried the ink with the Heat Tool on the low setting. I returned the panel to the Stamparatus and stamped the flower head in Flirty Flamingo Ink and the stem in Pear Pizzazz Ink. I did have to stamp them a couple of times to get the depth of coverage I wanted. Then I stamped the flower head accent stamp in Poppy Parade.
- I added the stamped panel to the Basic White 3 1/2″ x 4″ panel with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I placed on the card front to gage where to stamp the greeting in VersaMark Ink. I remove the panel, sprinkled the stamped area with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and melted with the Heat Tool on the high setting.
- I tied Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon around the panel and tied in a bow. I trimmed the ends with my Paper Snips. Then I popped the panel on the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and added 3 Pearl Basic Jewels.
- I adhered the Basic White panel and strip of True Love DSP to the inside of the card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
This card would make a great Sympathy card. We have a dear friend who lost her husband last month, and while I have sent her a sympathy card already, I want to remind her she is being thought about. I think this one will be perfect for the occasion.
There are links down below for the products used.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links above or the shop image on on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email me at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is ZBPFUVB7
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
Newly Added Hey Chick and Hey Birthday Chick Bundles
Stampin’ Up! has released two new coordinating bundles available now through June 30, 2021. Click HERE to see the details and card samples.
February 2021 Paper Pumpkin-Subscribe by Feb 10
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and coordinating envelopes. Kit includes card bases, decorative die-cut pieces, embellishments, and more.
- Card Size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″, Envelope Size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Bumblebee, Just Jade, Merry Merlot, Mossy Meadow, Rococo Rose
- Coordinates with the Flower & Field Designer Series Paper, an exclusive Sale-A-Bration item (free with any $50 retail purchase – – a 3 month Paper Pumpkin Subscription would qualify).
Subscribe to the February 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 January and 10 February at the link below. Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
155223 | Flower & Field Designer Series Paper
Earn this pack of paper for FREE with a purchase of $50 USD during Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-A-Bration promotion that runs until February 28th! There is more about Sale-A-Bration below.Product List
There are 3 ways to benefit from Sale-A-Bration: Shopping, Hosting, and Joining…
Choose a FREE Sale-A-Bration product with every $50 or $100 you spend (before tax and shipping). There are 8 free products available to pick from at the $50 level and 2 free products to pick from at the $100 level!
Stampin’ Up! is offering an exclusive host stamp set called Punch Party and you can get it for FREE by placing an order of $300 or greater or by hosting a workshop with orders totaling $300 or greater during Sale-A-Bration. You can see more details and find the list of punches that it coordinates with on page 17 in the Sale-A-Bration Brochure. If you’re interested in setting up a Host Code for yourself to see if you can collect orders totaling $300+ from yourself and your stamping friends, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition to the Free Host Set, you’ll earn Stampin’ Rewards! I’m happy to set up a code just for you!
There’s no better time to join Stampin’ Up! than during Sale-A-Bration. On top of the regular bonuses there are five FREE packs of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper from the upcoming 2021-2022 Annual Catalog included in your Starter Kit if you join during Sale-A-Bration!
January – June 2021 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at email@example.com and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is ZBPFUVB7. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.