Welcome back to another Amy’s Inkin’ Krew blog hop! This month we are all creating projects with a “Birthday” theme. My birthday card spotlights the True Love Designer Series Paper from the January – June 2021 Mini Catalog which is all beautiful patterns in black and white. Enjoy!
The Paper Cuts
- True Love Designer Series Paper: largest rectangle die cut from Stitched Rectangle Dies, 5 1/4″ x 3/8″ (inside), 5 3/4″ x 2 1/4″ (envelope) and the colored and fussy cut flowers and leaves.
- Rich Razzleberry Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″ (card base) and the 3rd largest scallop circle die cut from Layering Circles Dies.
- Basic Black Cardstock: 5 1/4″ x 3 7/8″ and the “Happy” die from Word Wishes Dies.
- Basic White Cardstock: 5 1/4″ x 4″ and the 4th largest smooth circle die cut from Layering Circles Dies.
- I used Rich Razzleberry Light and Dark Stampin’ Blends to color the floral images. I used Old Olive Light and Dark Stampin’ Blends to color the leaves and stem. I highlighted the floral centers with a shadow of Light Smokey Slate Stampin’ Blend. In total, there is a cluster of 3 flowers, a bud with a leaf and a separate flower and leaf to layer underneath. After coloring I fussy cut with Paper Snips leaving a narrow margin of white.
- I aligned the “Happy” die cut on the white circle die cut and stamped “Birthday” from the Well Said Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Ink. I used Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the die cut above the stamped sentiment and to adhere the circles together.
- I stamped the inside sentiment on the Basic White panel with Tuxedo Black Ink. I adhered the DSP strip and a fussy cut flower image with liquid glue. This flower was salvaged from the edge of the DSP and trimmed slightly with my Paper Trimmer to align with the edges of my panel.
- The card was assembled with liquid glue with the exception of the large cluster of flowers which is popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The envelope flap panel was trimmed with Paper Snips after adhering.
- I colored 3 Rhinestone Basic Jewels with the Rich Razzleberry Dark Stampin’ Blend to embellish the card front.
You can find a list of products and links used to make this card below.
If you get lost along the way, the participants and links are listed below:
- Mary Deatherage
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Jillian Good
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Leslie Larkin
- Akiko Sudano
- Connie Troyer
- Sue Prather
- Terry Lynn Bright
- Donna Leonard – You Are Here!
- Tara Carpenter
- Krista Yagci
- Amy Koenders
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links above or the shop image on on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is ZBPFUVB7
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
Newly Added Hey Chick and Hey Birthday Chick Bundles
Stampin’ Up! has released two new coordinating bundles available now through June 30, 2021. Click HERE to see the details and card samples.
February 2021 Paper Pumpkin-Subscribe by Feb 10
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and coordinating envelopes. Kit includes card bases, decorative die-cut pieces, embellishments, and more.
- Card Size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″, Envelope Size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Bumblebee, Just Jade, Merry Merlot, Mossy Meadow, Rococo Rose
- Coordinates with the Flower & Field Designer Series Paper, an exclusive Sale-A-Bration item (free with any $50 retail purchase – – a 3 month Paper Pumpkin Subscription would qualify).
Subscribe to the February 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 January and 10 February at the link below. Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.Product List
155223 | Flower & Field Designer Series Paper
Earn this pack of paper for FREE with a purchase of $50 USD during Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-A-Bration promotion that runs until February 28th! There is more about Sale-A-Bration below.
There are 3 ways to benefit from Sale-A-Bration: Shopping, Hosting, and Joining…
Choose a FREE Sale-A-Bration product with every $50 or $100 you spend (before tax and shipping). There are 8 free products available to pick from at the $50 level and 2 free products to pick from at the $100 level!
Stampin’ Up! is offering an exclusive host stamp set called Punch Party and you can get it for FREE by placing an order of $300 or greater or by hosting a workshop with orders totaling $300 or greater during Sale-A-Bration. You can see more details and find the list of punches that it coordinates with on page 17 in the Sale-A-Bration Brochure. If you’re interested in setting up a Host Code for yourself to see if you can collect orders totaling $300+ from yourself and your stamping friends, email me at email@example.com. In addition to the Free Host Set, you’ll earn Stampin’ Rewards! I’m happy to set up a code just for you!
There’s no better time to join Stampin’ Up! than during Sale-A-Bration. On top of the regular bonuses there are five FREE packs of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper from the upcoming 2021-2022 Annual Catalog included in your Starter Kit if you join during Sale-A-Bration!
January – June 2021 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at email@example.com and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is ZBPFUVB7. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.