I used the Ornate Style Cling Stamp Set and the Ornate Thanks Photopolymer Stamp Set from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog for this card. Creating the center rainbow was so much fun! Enjoy.
The Paper Cuts
- Bumblebee Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″ (card base)
- Basic Black Cardstock: 4 1/8″ x 5 5/8″ and 5/8″ x 2 5/8″
- Basic White Cardstock: two 4″ x 5 1/4″ panels (front & inside) and 1/2″ x 2 1/2″
- I used two strips of painter’s tape (the blue variety) to mask off the outer edges of one of the Whisper White panels. Tip: stick the tape to your clothing before sticking it on the paper to reduces the tackiness.
- I used Blending Brushes to apply the inks between the two strips of painter’s tape. I began at the top with Poppy Parade, Flirty Flamingo, Bumblebee, Just Jade and ended with Misty Moonlight. There are even more layers of color created where the two colors touch each other. Tips: Keep a Blending Brush for each color family (reds, pinks, yellows, blues, greens). Begin blending off the cardstock and then progress onto the cardstock. I carefully removed the painters tape.
- Using the Stamparatus, I stamped the floral image in Tuxedo Black Ink over the lower half of of the rainbow blending. I then turned the panel 180 degrees and stamped it on the opposite side.
- I stamped the sentiment in Tuxedo Black on a scrap of Basic White Cardstock and ran it through the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine with the thinest of the Stitched Rectangle Dies.
- With Tuxedo Black Ink I stamped a portion of the floral image on the corner of the Basic White inside panel and on the Basic White Medium Envelope.
- I adhered the layers with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and popped the sentiment up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I added 3 Bumblebee 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots to the card front.
There are links down below for the products used.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links above or the shop image on on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email me at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is ZBPFUVB7
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
Newly Added Hey Chick and Hey Birthday Chick Bundles
Stampin’ Up! has released two new coordinating bundles available now through June 30, 2021. Click HERE to see the details and card samples.
There are 3 ways to benefit from Sale-A-Bration: Shopping, Hosting, and Joining…
Choose a FREE Sale-A-Bration product with every $50 or $100 you spend (before tax and shipping). There are 8 free products available to pick from at the $50 level and 2 free products to pick from at the $100 level!
Stampin’ Up! is offering an exclusive host stamp set called Punch Party and you can get it for FREE by placing an order of $300 or greater or by hosting a workshop with orders totaling $300 or greater during Sale-A-Bration. You can see more details and find the list of punches that it coordinates with on page 17 in the Sale-A-Bration Brochure. If you’re interested in setting up a Host Code for yourself to see if you can collect orders totaling $300+ from yourself and your stamping friends, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition to the Free Host Set, you’ll earn Stampin’ Rewards! I’m happy to set up a code just for you!
There’s no better time to join Stampin’ Up! than during Sale-A-Bration. On top of the regular bonuses there are five FREE packs of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper from the upcoming 2021-2022 Annual Catalog included in your Starter Kit if you join during Sale-A-Bration!
January – June 2021 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at email@example.com and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is ZBPFUVB7. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.