I have had so much fun playing with the Berry Blessings Photopolymer Stamp Set this evening. It is one of the 5 Jan – 28 Feb Sale-A-Bration items, is bundled with coordinating Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper, and is FREE with a $100 retail purchase. It is a Distinctive stamp set (different opacities built in), is designed for Two-Step Stampin’, has wide outlines which makes the images super easy to line up through the clear photopolymer for beautiful color without coloring! These products also coordinate with the Sweet Strawberry Bundle in the 2021 Jan-June Mini Catalog.
The Paper Cuts
- Pacific Point Cardstock: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″ (card base)
- Shaded Spruce Cardstock: 5 9/16″ x 4″ (front) and the 3rd smallest Stitched Rectangle Dies.
- Basic White Cardstock: 2nd smallest Stitched Rectangle Dies (front), and 2nd largest Stitches Rectangle Dies (front & inside).
- I randomly stamped the blueberry leaves outline stamp in First Generation Shaded Spruce Ink around the outside edges of one of the large Basic White die cuts. I followed with Second Generation Shaded Spruce Ink (stamp off on a scrap before going to your cardstock) to fill them in.
- I then added the blueberries outline with First Generation Pacific Point Ink and the fill with Second Generation.
- I repeated to add a single image to the inside Basic White die cut and the Basic White Envelope.
- The sentiments are stamped in Pacific Point Ink. The inside greeting is from the Happy Thoughts Cling Stamp Set in the 2021 Jan-June Mini Catalog.
- The layers are adhered with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- 3 Shaded Spruce Rhinestones from the Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels give a little sparkle.
I hope you enjoyed this card. There are links down below for the products used.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links above or the shop image on on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email me at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is ZBPFUVB7
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
Newly Added Hey Chick and Hey Birthday Chick Bundles
Stampin’ Up! has released two new coordinating bundles available now through June 30, 2021. Click HERE to see the details and card samples.
There are 3 ways to benefit from Sale-A-Bration: Shopping, Hosting, and Joining…
Choose a FREE Sale-A-Bration product with every $50 or $100 you spend (before tax and shipping). There are 8 free products available to pick from at the $50 level and 2 free products to pick from at the $100 level!
Stampin’ Up! is offering an exclusive host stamp set called Punch Party and you can get it for FREE by placing an order of $300 or greater or by hosting a workshop with orders totaling $300 or greater during Sale-A-Bration. You can see more details and find the list of punches that it coordinates with on page 17 in the Sale-A-Bration Brochure. If you’re interested in setting up a Host Code for yourself to see if you can collect orders totaling $300+ from yourself and your stamping friends, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition to the Free Host Set, you’ll earn Stampin’ Rewards! I’m happy to set up a code just for you!
There’s no better time to join Stampin’ Up! than during Sale-A-Bration. On top of the regular bonuses there are five FREE packs of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper from the upcoming 2021-2022 Annual Catalog included in your Starter Kit if you join during Sale-A-Bration!
January – June 2021 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at email@example.com and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is ZBPFUVB7. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.