I used the Art Gallery Bundle from the 2021 Jan-June Mini Catalog for this card. This bundle contains the Art Gallery Photopolymer Stamp Set and the Floral Gallery Dies at a 10% discount. I also used the coordinating Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper. Did you know that you could use the dies to cut out the floral images on the DSP? That’s exactly what I did here! So easy! The only stamping is the greeting.
The Paper Cuts
- Thick Basic White Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″ (card base)
- Basic White Cardstock: 5 1/4″ x 4″ (for embossing) and 1 3/4″ x 1 3/4″ (for die cut label)
- Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper: three die cut floral pieces (front), 5 1/4″ x 1/2″ (for inside) and 5 3/4″ x 2 1/2″ (env)
- Pass the Basic White panel through the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine inside the Textured Textile Embossing Folder.
- Tie Whisper White Faux Linen Ribbon from the Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack around the panel and into a bow. Secure the knot with a Mini Glue Dot if desired.
- Pass the Basic White square through the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine with the larger circle die from Tasteful Labels Dies.
- Stamp the greeting from the Art Gallery Stamp Set on the Tasteful Labels die cut cut near the bottom.
- Arrange the die cuts on the card front. Adhere the two back flowers and the label with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Pop the top flower up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add 3 Pearl Basic Jewels to the card front.
- Adhere the 1/2″ strip of DSP to the bottom edge of the inside of the card and the larger piece to a Basic White Medium Envelope flap with Mutlipurpose Liquid Glue. Trim excess DSP from the envelope with Paper Snips.
I hope you enjoyed this card. There are links down below for the products used.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links above or the shop image on on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email me at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is ZBPFUVB7
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
Newly Added Hey Chick and Hey Birthday Chick Bundles
Stampin’ Up! has released two new coordinating bundles available now through June 30, 2021. Click HERE to see the details and card samples.
There are 3 ways to benefit from Sale-A-Bration: Shopping, Hosting, and Joining…
Choose a FREE Sale-A-Bration product with every $50 or $100 you spend (before tax and shipping). There are 8 free products available to pick from at the $50 level and 2 free products to pick from at the $100 level!
Stampin’ Up! is offering an exclusive host stamp set called Punch Party and you can get it for FREE by placing an order of $300 or greater or by hosting a workshop with orders totaling $300 or greater during Sale-A-Bration. You can see more details and find the list of punches that it coordinates with on page 17 in the Sale-A-Bration Brochure. If you’re interested in setting up a Host Code for yourself to see if you can collect orders totaling $300+ from yourself and your stamping friends, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition to the Free Host Set, you’ll earn Stampin’ Rewards! I’m happy to set up a code just for you!
There’s no better time to join Stampin’ Up! than during Sale-A-Bration. On top of the regular bonuses there are five FREE packs of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper from the upcoming 2021-2022 Annual Catalog included in your Starter Kit if you join during Sale-A-Bration!
January – June 2021 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at email@example.com and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is ZBPFUVB7. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.