I used A Touch of Ink Photopolymer Stamp Set from the Jan – 28 Feb 2021 Sale-A-Bration Brochure for this card. This set is a mega set with two sheets of stamps including two step stamping and greetings. It is free with a $100 retail purchase during Sale-A-Bration which ends Sunday, February 28, 2021. There are more details about Sale-A-Bration at the bottom of the post.
The Paper Cuts
- Thick Basic White Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″ (card base)
- Gold Foil Sheets: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (Tip: I cut the middle out with the 3rd largest Stitched Rectangle to use on another project).
- Vellum Cardstock: 2″ x 2 1/4″
- Basic Black Cardstock: 3 3/4″ x 1″
- True Love Designer Series Paper: 3 3/4″ x 5″ (front), 5 1/4″ x 1/2″ (for inside) and 5 3/4″ x 2 3/8″ (env)
- Stamp the butterfly image from A Touch of Ink Photopolymer Stamp Set on the Vellum Cardstock with VersaMark Ink. Sprinkle with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and melt with the Heat Tool. Add Wink of Stella to the wings, if desired. Fussy cut with Paper Snips leaving a narrow border.
- Stamp the greeting from A Touch of Ink Photopolymer Stamp Set on the Basic Black Cardstock with VersaMark Ink. Sprinkle with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and melt with the Heat Tool.
- Stamp “Happy Birthday” from Happy Thoughts Cling Stamp Set with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on the inside of the card.
- Adhere the layers to the card front and inside with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I only added the glue to the body of the butterfly which allows the wings to curl off the card about 1/8″. It will easily slide into the envelope, be flat for mailing and resume the curl when removed.
- Add 3 Gold Glitter Enamel Dots to embellish the card front.
- Adhere the 1/2″ strip of the True Love Designer Series Paper to the inside edge of the card and the larger piece to a Basic White Medium Envelope flap with Mutlipurpose Liquid Glue. Trim excess DSP from the envelope with Paper Snips.
I hope you enjoyed this card. There are links down below for the products used.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links above or the shop image on on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email me at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is ZBPFUVB7
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
Newly Added Hey Chick and Hey Birthday Chick Bundles
Stampin’ Up! has released two new coordinating bundles available now through June 30, 2021. Click HERE to see the details and card samples.
There are 3 ways to benefit from Sale-A-Bration: Shopping, Hosting, and Joining…
Choose a FREE Sale-A-Bration product with every $50 or $100 you spend (before tax and shipping). There are 8 free products available to pick from at the $50 level and 2 free products to pick from at the $100 level!
Stampin’ Up! is offering an exclusive host stamp set called Punch Party and you can get it for FREE by placing an order of $300 or greater or by hosting a workshop with orders totaling $300 or greater during Sale-A-Bration. You can see more details and find the list of punches that it coordinates with on page 17 in the Sale-A-Bration Brochure. If you’re interested in setting up a Host Code for yourself to see if you can collect orders totaling $300+ from yourself and your stamping friends, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition to the Free Host Set, you’ll earn Stampin’ Rewards! I’m happy to set up a code just for you!
There’s no better time to join Stampin’ Up! than during Sale-A-Bration. On top of the regular bonuses there are five FREE packs of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper from the upcoming 2021-2022 Annual Catalog included in your Starter Kit if you join during Sale-A-Bration!
January – June 2021 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at email@example.com and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is ZBPFUVB7. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.