I used the Berry Blessings Bundle from the Jan – 28 Feb 2021 Sale-A-Bration Brochure for this card. There is a lot in this bundle…blueberries, blackberries and raspberries and I hadn’t used the raspberries yet! I LOVE this design from the included Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper! It also coordinates with the Sweet Strawberry Bundle from the Jan-June 2021 Mini Catalog (not shown here). How could it get better? This bundle is free with a $100 retail purchase until February 28, 2021 and includes the stamp set and the Designer Series Paper. You’ll find links below. I can’t believe there is only 3 days left until Sale-A-Bration ends. While it’s shorter than normal, the good news is, there will be another Sale-A-Bration in the summer!
The Paper Cuts
- Pear Pizzazz Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″ (card base)
- Basic White Cardstock: 2 3/8″ smooth circle die cut from Layering Circles Dies and 5 1/4″ x 4″ (inside)
- Real Red Cardstock: 2 1/2″ scallop circle die cut from Layering Circles Dies
- Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper: 3 1 3/4 x 3 6/8″ die cuts from Stitched So Sweetly Dies (front), 5 1/4″ x 3/8″ (inside) and 5 3/4″ x 2 3/8″ (env)
- With Pear Pizzazz Ink, stamp the sentiment a little below center on the smooth circle and on the inside panel. Add the stem outlines and the the stem fill in second generation (stamp off, then on) to the circle. Mask the stem and stamp the berry outline in Real Red and then the fill in second generation.
- Adhere the stamped circle to the scallop circle with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back.
- Adhere the 3 Stitched Rectangle die cuts to the card front leaving even margins.
- Add a folded piece of the Whisper White Faux Linen Ribbon with Mini Glue Dots to the card front. Top with the stamped circle layers.
- Add 3 Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
- Adhere the 3/8″ strip of the Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper to the inside and the larger piece to a Basic White Medium Envelope flap with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Trim excess DSP from the envelope with Paper Snips
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links above or the shop image on on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email me at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is ZBPFUVB7
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
Newly Added Hey Chick and Hey Birthday Chick Bundles
Stampin’ Up! has released two new coordinating bundles available now through June 30, 2021. Click HERE to see the details and card samples.
There are 3 ways to benefit from Sale-A-Bration: Shopping, Hosting, and Joining…
Choose a FREE Sale-A-Bration product with every $50 or $100 you spend (before tax and shipping). There are 8 free products available to pick from at the $50 level and 2 free products to pick from at the $100 level!
Stampin’ Up! is offering an exclusive host stamp set called Punch Party and you can get it for FREE by placing an order of $300 or greater or by hosting a workshop with orders totaling $300 or greater during Sale-A-Bration. You can see more details and find the list of punches that it coordinates with on page 17 in the Sale-A-Bration Brochure. If you’re interested in setting up a Host Code for yourself to see if you can collect orders totaling $300+ from yourself and your stamping friends, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition to the Free Host Set, you’ll earn Stampin’ Rewards! I’m happy to set up a code just for you!
There’s no better time to join Stampin’ Up! than during Sale-A-Bration. On top of the regular bonuses there are five FREE packs of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper from the upcoming 2021-2022 Annual Catalog included in your Starter Kit if you join during Sale-A-Bration!
January – June 2021 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at email@example.com and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is ZBPFUVB7. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.