I used the To A Wild Rose Photopolymer Stamp Set from the 2020-21 Annual Catalog for this card. The design was adapted from a card designed by Australian Demonstrator, Kylie Bertucci. I decided to use the Stitched Rectangle Dies to cut the top Very Vanilla layer and the center of the card card front in order to align the stamped rose images (like a spotlight technique). Plus, it saved a Poppy Parade die cut layer for another card. I hope you enjoy!
The Paper Cuts
- Poppy Parade Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″ (card base) and 3 3/8″ x 4 6/8″ for layering.
- Very Vanilla Cardstock: 3rd largest die (3″ x 4 5/16″) from Stitched Rectangle Dies and 4″ x 5 1/4″ (inside)
- I began by placing the 3rd largest Stitched Rectangle Die in the center of the front of the Poppy Parade card base (with the card open) and passed it through the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine. Also cut this die from Very Vanilla Cardstock. I placed the Poppy Parade card base on my workspace and popped in the Very Vanilla die cut where I removed the Poppy Parade one. With Poppy Parade Ink I stamped the two roses at the top and the leaf image. I removed the Very Vanilla die cut to stamp the greeting and fill in the edges of the card front.
- I also stamped the rose and leaves on the Very Vanilla inside panel and on the front of the Very Vanilla Medium Envelope.
- To assemble, I added Multipurpose Liquid Glue around the opening on the card front and added the Poppy Parade panel. I added Multipurpose Liquid Glue on the back of the inside panel and added it inside the card.
- I added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the stamped Very Vanilla panel to pop it up on the card front.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links above or the shop image on on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is URAXHKGA
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
Butterfly Brilliance Collection – Early Release
Bring in the beauty of nature with the artistic designs of the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle and coordinating designer series paper, along with textured specialty paper that will put a pop of brilliance on every project. The Butterfly Brilliance Collection is an early release from the upcoming 2022 Annual Catalog and will be available from March 2 through May 3, 2021.
Newly Added Hey Chick and Hey Birthday Chick Bundles
Stampin’ Up! has released two new coordinating bundles available now through June 30, 2021. Click HERE to see the details and card samples.
January – June 2021 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at email@example.com and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code linked at the top right of the page (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.