I used the Dragonfly Garden Bundle from the 2021 January – June Mini Catalog for this card. It contains the Dragonfly Garden Cling Stamp Set and the Dragonflies Punch. To color the dragonfly I searched the internet for pictures of actual species. They come in so many color varieties! This one looks like a rainbow! I hope you enjoy the card.
The Paper Cuts
- Mossy Meadow Cardstock: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″ (card base)
- Whisper White Cardstock: medium Stitched Shapes Dies circle (sentiment), 2″ x 2 1/2″ (dragonfly), and 4″ x 5 1/4″ (inside)
- Misty Moonlight Designer Series Paper: 3/4″ x 5 1/4″ (front), 4/16″ x 5 1/4″ (inside), and 5 3/4″ x 2 1/2″
- Vellum Cardstock: 4 x 5 1/4″
- With Tuxedo Black Ink, I stamped the dragonfly on Basic White Cardstock. I colored it with Light and Dark Stampin’ Blends in Mossy Meadow, Misty Moonlight, Blackberry Bliss and Balmy Blue. I added Wink of Stella to the wings and then punched it with with the Dragonflies Punch.
- I ran the Vellum Cardstock through the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine inside the leafy Greenery Embossing Folder. I added it to the card front with 4 strategically placed Mini Glue Dots.
- With Tuxedo Black Ink, I stamped the sentiments on the Stitched Shapes circle die cut and the Basic White inside panel.
- I added the paper layers to the card and envelope with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and trimmed the excess on the envelope with Paper Snips.
- I wrapped the Mossy Meadow Braided Linen Trim around the card front and tied it in a bow. The dragonfly is added with two Mini Glue Dots. The one on the tail overhung a little so I used my Take Your Pick Tool to roll the edges onto itself. I slightly curled the wings with my Bone Folder.
- I added three (3) Misty Moonlight 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots to the card front.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links above or the shop image on on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email me at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is URAXHKGA
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
Butterfly Brilliance Collection – Early Release
Bring in the beauty of nature with the artistic designs of the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle and coordinating designer series paper, along with textured specialty paper that will put a pop of brilliance on every project. The Butterfly Brilliance Collection is an early release from the upcoming 2022 Annual Catalog and will be available from March 2 through May 3, 2021.
Newly Added Hey Chick and Hey Birthday Chick Bundles
Stampin’ Up! has released two new coordinating bundles available now through June 30, 2021. Click HERE to see the details and card samples.
January – June 2021 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at email@example.com and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the top right of the page (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.