Welcome to Amy’s Inkin’ Krew Blog Hop for March! Today we are sharing “Celebrate Spring” projects. You will find links at the bottom of my post to hop you along the way to the projects. Be sure to check out all of our talented team members projects to see how they interpreted the theme and what they have made for you!
I used the Art Gallery Photopolymer Stamp Set from the 2021 January to June Mini Catalog (with a few other select stamps and dies) to make a Thinking of You Card with bright Spring colors and flowers that would brighten anyone’s day! There are links to the products used at the end of the blog. I hope you enjoy the card!
The Paper Cuts
- Basic White Thick Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5 1/2″ (card base), largest Stitched Rectangle Dies die cut, and the middle Stitched Shapes Dies circle die cut.
- Garden Green Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- I began by tracing the outline of the Stitched Shapes Dies medium circle onto the center of the Stitched Rectangles Dies die cut lightly with a pencil. This provided me with a stamping guide to know what would and what wouldn’t show from beneath the actual mounted die cut.
- I then used Magenta Madness Ink to ink the top three flowers on the largest floral stamp in the Art Gallery Photopolymer Stamp Set. I stamped it once at the top and once at the bottom of the circle.
- Using Gorgeous Grape Ink, I stamped the double floral image from the Art Gallery Photopolymer Stamp Set once on the left and once on the right of the circle.
- With Bumblebee Ink, I added four of the small floral image from the Art Gallery Photopolymer Stamp Set in between the purple and pink images.
- I then stamped the tiny flower from Blossoms in Bloom Photopolymer Stamp Set (2020-22 Annual Catalog) with Seaside Spray Ink.
- Finally I added the double leaf image from Beautiful Friendship Photopolymer Stamp Set (2020-22 Annual Catalog) in Garden Green Ink.
- With Garden Green Ink, I stamped the “Thinking of You” sentiment from the Blossoms in Bloom Photopolymer Stamp Set centered inside the Stitched Shapes Dies circle die cut. I also stamped the greeting from the Happy Thoughts Cling Stamp Set on the inside of the card base.
- I repeated the flowers on the inside of the card and on the envelope flap. Don’t you love a matching set?
- To assemble the card front I used Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the stamped Stitched Rectangle to the Garden Green panel and then both to the card base. I erased the pencil marks and then popped the Stitched Shapes die cut on with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- To embellish, I added three Magenta Madness 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots.
If you get lost along the way, the participants and links are listed below:
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Mary Deatherage
- Sue Prather
- Donna Leonard =>You are here.
- Connie Troyer
- Jillian Good
- Tara Carpenter
- Leslie Larkin
- Terry Lynn Bright
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Finkle
- Amy Koenders
- Krista Yagci
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links above or below or the shop image on on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store. Be sure to use the Host Code if your order is $50-$149 so you’ll get Customer Rewards. You can drop me an email me with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you!
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is URAXHKGA
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
- Want to get a 20% discount and be a part of our awesome team? Click here to purchase your Starter Kit.
Butterfly Brilliance Collection – Early Release
Bring in the beauty of nature with the artistic designs of the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle and coordinating designer series paper, along with textured specialty paper that will put a pop of brilliance on every project. The Butterfly Brilliance Collection is an early release from the upcoming 2022 Annual Catalog and will be available from March 2 through May 3, 2021.
Limited Time – Hey Chick and Hey Birthday Chick Bundles
Stampin’ Up! has released two new coordinating bundles available now through June 30, 2021. Click HERE to see the details and card samples.
January – June 2021 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at email@example.com and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.