I used the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle to make this monochromatic Thank You card. I’m having lots of fun with this bundle which includes the Butterfly Brilliance Cling Stamp Set and the Brilliant Wings Dies. It is part of the Butterfly Bouquet Collection which is an early release from the upcoming 2022 Annual Catalog. I hope you enjoy the card.
The Paper Cuts
- Thick Basic White Cardstock: 8 1/2″ x 4 1/4″, scored at 5 1/2″ (card base) and 3 3/4″ x 1/2″ (sentiment)
- Bumblebee Cardstock: 5 1/4″ x 3 7/8″
- Vellum Cardstock: 3″ x 4 3/8″ (die cutting)
- Butterfly Bijou Designer Series Paper: the two yellow die cut butterflies, 1/2″ x 5 1/4″ (inside) and 2 1/2″ x 6″ (envelope)
- I began by using the Brilliant Wings Dies butterfly die to cut the butterflies from the Butterfly Bijou Designer Series Paper. This large die cuts 6 butterflies, either stamped or from the DSP. I used the two yellow ones for this card.
- I ran the Bumblebee Cardstock through the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine inside the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder and adhered it to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- I stamped the sentiment from the Happy Thoughts Cling Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Ink on the white strip and the inside of the card.
- I cut the Vellum Cardstock with the rectangle die from the Nature’s Thoughts Dies. It has a sweet, dotted border which reminded me of a butterfly’s path. I attached it to the card with Mini Glue Dots strategically hidden under the images and the embellishment.
- I adhered the sentiment strip, the inside strip of DSP and the smaller butterfly on the inside with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I trimmed the excess away from the envelope flap with Paper Snips. The large butterfly on the front was popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I added three Gold Glitter Enamel Dots to embellish the front.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links above or the shop image on on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email me at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is URAXHKGA
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
Butterfly Brilliance Collection – Early Release
Bring in the beauty of nature with the artistic designs of the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle and coordinating designer series paper, along with textured specialty paper that will put a pop of brilliance on every project. The Butterfly Brilliance Collection is an early release from the upcoming 2022 Annual Catalog and will be available from March 2 through May 3, 2021.
Newly Added Hey Chick and Hey Birthday Chick Bundles
Stampin’ Up! has released two new coordinating bundles available now through June 30, 2021. Click HERE to see the details and card samples.
January – June 2021 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at email@example.com and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code linked at the top right of the page (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.