Yesterday Amy’s Inkin’ Krew had our Team Meeting and we stamped together! Our talented Jaimie Babarczy at www.stampitupwithjaimie.com shared this awesome card with us! To make it we used the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle (Butterfly Brilliance Cling Stamp Set and Brilliant Wings Dies. It is an early release from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog and is amazing! There is a link to the original post with all the product details. If you’d like to be a part of our team, I’d love to talk to you about how! You can also find more information at the Starter Kit quick link under my signature below.
The Paper Cuts
- Terracotta Tile Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″ (card base)
- Butterfly Bijou Designer Series Paper (watercolor pattern): 3 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- True Love Designer Series Paper (black stripe pattern): 2 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Basic White Cardstock: 2 3/8″ x 5 1/2″, 3 5/8″ x 4 3/8″ and 4″ x 5 1/4″ (inside panel)
- Basic Black Cardstock: 1″ x 2″ (sentiment) and 3″ x 4″ (butterfly die)
- I adhered the True Love DSP onto the 2 3/8″ x 5 1/2″ Basic White Cardstock and then onto the Terracotta Tile card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Using the largest detailed butterfly die in the Brilliant Wings Dies I cut it out of the center of the Butterfly Bijou DSP. I also cut it from the 3″ x 4″ Basic Black Cardstock.
- I adhered the cut piece of Butterfly Bijou DSP onto the 3 5/8″ x 4 3/8″ Basic White Cardstock with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- I layered the two butterfly die cuts together and then over the cut out with Multipurpose Liquid Glue on their center body, fluffing the wings out. This layer is popped up onto the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I stamped the Thank You sentiment from the Blossoms in Bloom Photopolymer Stamp Set onto the small strip of Basic Black Cardstock with Versamark Ink. I topped it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and melted it with the Heat Tool. I notched the end with the Banner Triple Punch and adhered it to the card front.
- For the inside Basic White Layer, I added the coordinating Butterfly Brilliance Cling Stamp Set butterfly stamp in Second Generation (Stamp Off) Terracotta Tile Ink and adhered it to the inside of the card base.
- For the envelope I added the same butterfly in First Generation Terracotta Tile Ink.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links above or the shop image on on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email me at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is URAXHKGA
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
- Click here to purchase your Starter Kit
Butterfly Brilliance Collection – Early Release
Bring in the beauty of nature with the artistic designs of the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle and coordinating designer series paper, along with textured specialty paper that will put a pop of brilliance on every project. The Butterfly Brilliance Collection is an early release from the upcoming 2022 Annual Catalog and will be available from March 2 through May 3, 2021.
Newly Added Hey Chick and Hey Birthday Chick Bundles
Stampin’ Up! has released two new coordinating bundles available now through June 30, 2021. Click HERE to see the details and card samples.
January – June 2021 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at email@example.com and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code (top right) – If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details. You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.