FREE SHIPPING UNTIL 11:59 PM MT
Don’t forget that you have until 11:59 pm MT to received FREE SHIPPING on any orders placed today subtotaling $50 or more! Head over to my online store to place your order. If your order is less than $150 use the host code (URAXHKGA) to get a free $10 item of your choice. If it is over $150 don’t because you will get your own Hostess Items (and the free gift from me).
The talented and awesome, Amy Koenders of http://www.stampwithamyk.com designer this card and shared it with us to make at our Amy’s Inkin’ Krew Team Meeting and we stamped together! To make it we used the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle (Butterfly Brilliance Cling Stamp Set and Brilliant Wings Dies). It is an early release from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog and is amazing! You can find a link to all the details for the Butterfly Bouquet Collection below. If you’d like to join our team, I’d love to talk to you about it! There is also information at the Starter Kit quick link under the signature below.
The Paper Cuts
- Bermuda Bay Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″ (card base)
- Butterfly Bijou Designer Series Paper (Bermuda Bay geometric): two 3 7/8″ x 1″
- Natural Touch Specialty Paper: 3 1/4″ x 3 7/8″
- Basic White Cardstock: 1 7/8″ scallop Layered Circle Die, 3 1/2″ x 3″ (die cutting) and 4″ x 5 1/4″ (inside)
- Basic Black Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″, 3 3/8″ x 3 7/8″
- First I stamped a couple of the butterflies from the Butterfly Brilliance Cling Stamp Set onto the Natural Touch Specialty Paper panel with Gray Granite Ink. It takes a few minutes for the ink to air dry on this beautiful paper (or the heat tool on the low setting would work). I also stamped a couple of these butterflies in the same Gray Granite Ink on the Basic White inside panel and the Basic White Medium Envelope.
- With Tuxedo Black Ink, I stamped the largest butterfly from Butterfly Brilliance Cling Stamp Set on the 3 1/2″ x 3″ Whisper White Cardstock. I colored it with Light and Dark Stampin’ Blends Markers: So Saffron, Mango Melody and Smoky Slate. Then, I ran it through the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine with the coordinating butterfly on the largest Brilliant Wings Die.
- With Bermuda Bay Ink, I stamped the “Happy Birthday” sentiment from Peaceful Moments Cling Stamp Set on the Layered Circles die cut and the “Wishing you…” sentiment (also from Peaceful Moments) on the inside panel.
- To assemble the card, I adhered the two 3 7/8″ x 1″ DSP panels onto the top and bottom of the 4″ x 5 1/4″ Basic Black Cardstock panel with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered the Natural Touch Specialty panel onto the 3 3/8″ x 3 7/8″ Basic Black panel and then to the larger panel (over the edges of the Bermuda Bay geometric). The layered circle I adhered next with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and popped it on with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- This decorated 4″ x 5 1/4″ Basic Black panel is popped onto the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I added three Rhinestone Basic Jewels that were colored with the Dark Bermuda Bay Stampin’ Blend Marker.
- The inside panel was adhered with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links above or the shop image on on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email me at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is URAXHKGA
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
- Click here to purchase your Starter Kit
Butterfly Brilliance Collection – Early Release
Bring in the beauty of nature with the artistic designs of the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle and coordinating designer series paper, along with textured specialty paper that will put a pop of brilliance on every project. The Butterfly Brilliance Collection is an early release from the upcoming 2022 Annual Catalog and will be available from March 2 through May 3, 2021.
Newly Added Hey Chick and Hey Birthday Chick Bundles
Stampin’ Up! has released two new coordinating bundles available now through June 30, 2021. Click HERE to see the details and card samples.
January – June 2021 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at email@example.com and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code (top right) – If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details. You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.