I used the Handsomely Dressed Bundle from the January – June 2021 Mini Catalog to make this card. The original design is from Demonstrator, Tina Rappe at the stampinstudio.com, but I put a different twist on the colors. I live in a State where crimson and gray are cherished 😉 Do you know where the Designer Series Paper is from? You will find instructions and all the links for the supplies I used below.
The Paper Cuts
- Basic White Thick Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″scored at 5 1/2″ (card base)and the 2nd largest circle die from Stitched Shapes Dies
- Real Red Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ panel and 1 3/4″ x 1″ (to die cut the bowtie)
- Playful Pets Designer Series Paper: 3 3/4″ x 2″ (top panel)
- Peony Garden Designer Series Paper: 3 3/4″ x 3″ (bottom panel), 4 1/8″ x 1/2″ (inside) and 5 3/4″ x 2 3/8″ (envelope flap)
- Basic Gray Cardstock: 2nd largest smooth edged circle die cut from Layering Circles Dies.
- With Tuxedo Black Ink, stamp the birthday greeting from Handsomely Suited Stamp Set on the stitched circle die cut. Also stamp the bowtie on the smaller Real Red piece of cardstock and die cut it with the coordinating die from Suit and Tie Dies. I adhered this to the stitched circle with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Adhere the two DSP panels to the larger Real Red panel. I wrapped a 5″ piece of Black/White Baker’s Twine from Playful Pets Trim Combo Pack between the panels and secured with tape on the back. I then used Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere to the card front.
- I used Stampin’ Dimensionals to pop the decorated circle die cut to the card.
- The inside greeting from Happy Thoughts Stamp Set is stamped in Basic Gray Ink.
- I adhered the small DSP strip to the inside of the card and the larger to the envelope flap, trimming the excess away with my Paper Snips.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links above or the shop image on on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email me at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is URAXHKGA
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
- Click here to purchase your Starter Kit
Butterfly Brilliance Collection – Early Release
Bring in the beauty of nature with the artistic designs of the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle and coordinating designer series paper, along with textured specialty paper that will put a pop of brilliance on every project. The Butterfly Brilliance Collection is an early release from the upcoming 2022 Annual Catalog and will be available now through May 3, 2021.
Newly Added Hey Chick and Hey Birthday Chick Bundles
Stampin’ Up! has released two new coordinating bundles available now through June 30, 2021. Click HERE to see the details and card samples.
January – June 2021 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at email@example.com and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code (top right) – If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details. You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.