This card was created with products from the Fine Art Floral Suite. It’s my favorite suite of products from the January – June 2021 Mini Catalog. While I’ve used it a lot, I hadn’t braved the Gilded Leafing Embellishment. I’ve been missing out! It’s fun and very pretty. Enjoy!
The Paper Cuts
- Crumb Cake Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5 1/2″ (card base) and 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ (embossed panel)
- Flirty Flamingo Cardstock: 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ (front panel) and 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ (floral image)
- Pear Pizzazz Cardstock: 1″ x 1 1/2″ (leaf image)
- I stamped the full floral image from the Art Gallery Stamp Set on Flirty Flamingo Cardstock with Flirty Flamingo Ink. With VersaMark Ink I stamped the 2nd step floral image on top and sprinkled on the Heat & Stick Powder. I heated it with the Heat Tool until it was clear and then pressed the flower into my container of Gilded Leafing Embellishment. I used a stiff paintbrush to remove the excess leafing. Isn’t it pretty?
- I inked one of the leaves on the stemmed leaf stamp in Pear Pizzazz Ink and stamped it onto a scrap of Pear Pizzazz Cardstock.
- I ran the stamped leaf and flower through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with the coordinating dies from Floral Gallery Dies. I snipped the leaf from the stem with Paper Snips.
- I ran the small Crumb Cake square through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine inside the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered it to the Flirty Flamingo Cardstock square and knotted a piece of the Fine Art Ribbon around and trimmed the ends. I adhered the panel to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- I stamped the sentiment in Flirty Flamingo Ink on the card front below the embossed panel.
- The floral image is popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The leaf is tucked in underneath with liquid glue.
- I added a floral image to the inside of the notecard and on the envelope. It is stamped with Flirty Flamingo Ink with the full image in 2nd generation and the top (2nd step) image in 1st generation ink.
Let me know if you have any questions! You can drop me an email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is URAXHKGA
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
- Click here to purchase your Starter Kit
March Host Code: URAXHKGA
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Sales Period: March 24th from 1:00 PM (MT) through May 3rd, 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT).
Here are the official retiring lists from Stampin’ Up!
Head over to my online store to pick up those retiring items now! They’re only available while supplies last from now through May 3!