This project is a design from Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, Angie Pyjas at http://www.stampingwithamore.com. It’s so cute, I had to give it a try! My supplies are a little different from hers, but the result is just as cute! I made one for each of our Easter guests to put by their plate. Enjoy!
From Thick Basic White Cardstock, I cut two of the largest stitched ovals (body) and two of the smallest stitched ovals (ears) from the Stitched Shapes Dies using the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. I used a 1/4″ wide scrap of Flirty Flamingo Cardstock to cut the largest heart from the paw prints die in the Pets Dies (nose). I used a 1/4″ wide scrap of Basic Black Cardstock to cut the largest digits from the paw prints die in the Pets Dies (eyes).
Let me know if you have any questions! You can drop me an email me at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is URAXHKGA
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
- Click here to purchase your Starter Kit
March Host Code: URAXHKGA
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Sales Period: March 24th from 1:00 PM (MT) through May 3rd, 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT).
Here are the official retiring lists from Stampin’ Up!
Head over to my online store to pick up those retiring items now! They’re only available while supplies last from now through May 3!