Whenever I need a quick and easy card, I find myself reaching for the So Sentimental Bundle from the 2020-21 Annual Catalog. The So Sentimental Stamp Set is on the Last Chance Products list and as of noon today was still in stock. The Stitched So Sweetly Dies will carry forward, but the bundled savings will go away. So hurry over to the store if it’s one you want. It’s a great combination of sentiments and dies!
The Paper Cuts
- Misty Moonlight Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″ (card base)
- Basic White Cardstock: Two 5 1/4″ x 4″ panels (front & inside) and 2 1/4″ x 2 3/4″ (sentiment label)
- Bumblebee Cardstock: 3 3/4″ x 2 1/2″ (die cut layer)
- Dandy Garden Designer Series Paper: 2 patterns cut at 1 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (front), 5 3/4″ x 2 3/8″ (env) and 1/4″ x 5 1/4″ (inside)
- With Misty Moonlight Ink, I stamped Happy Birthday from the Happy Thoughts Stamp Set on the small white cardstock and then ran it through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with the die from Stitched So Sweetly Dies. I cut the larger die from Stitched So Sweetly Dies from the Bumblebee Cardstock and then adhered the two labels together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- I stamped the inside greeting from the So Sentimental Stamp Set one of the white panels and adhered it to the inside of the card base, adding the decorative strip of Dandy Garden DSP.
- I adhered the two DSP panels to the remaining white panel. I applied a little Stampin’ Seal+ to the back of the panel on either side (opposite where the two DSP panels meet) and wrapped a 6″ piece of Misty Moonlight Ribbon around the DSP seam so that the ends were secured by the Stampin’ Seal+ on the back. I added this panel to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- The labels layer is popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals and sport three Misty Moonlight 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots. The putty end of the Take Your Pick Tool makes lifting them from the package and placing them on the card super easy.
- I adhered the final strip of DSP to the envelope flap with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and trimmed the excess away with Paper Snips.
Let me know if you have any questions! You can drop me an email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is 992KH6UN
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
- Click here to purchase your Starter Kit
March Host Code: 992KH6UN
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Sales Period: March 24th from 1:00 PM (MT) through May 3rd, 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT).
Here are the official retiring lists from Stampin’ Up!
Head over to my online store to pick up those retiring items now! They’re only available while supplies last from now through May 3!