This card is made with the Handsomely Suited Bundle from the January to June 2021 Mini Catalog. It’s the perfect set for masculine cards. If you buy the bundle (Item 156240) by June 30th you will save 10% on the Handsomely Suited Stamp Set and Suit & Tie Dies. They are both carrying over to the 2021-22 Annual Catalog, but will not be bundled anymore. I hope you enjoy the card! It would also make a great graduation card for a young man or a Father’s Day card (with different sentiments, of course).
The Paper Cuts
- Night of Navy Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″ (card base)
- Pear Pizzazz Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (front panel), 2 1/2″ x 3/4″ (sentiment strip) and 2″ x 1″ (tie die)
- Basic White Cardstock: 4 7/8″ x 3 3/4″ (front) and a 5 1/4″ x 4″ panel (inside)
- I stamped the polka-dot bowtie from the Handsomely Suited Stamp Set on Pear Pizzazz Cardstock with Night of Navy Ink and ran it through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with the coordinating die from Suit & Tie Dies.
- I stamped the birthday sentiment from the Handsomely Suited Stamp Set on the strip of Pear Pizzazz Cardstock with Night of Navy Ink. I used the Triple Banner Punch to flag the left end.
- With Night of Navy Ink I stamped the 3 bowties on the envelope flap and across the bottom of the inside panel. I added the memorable birthday greeting from Timeless Tropical Stamp Set to the inside panel.
- With my Stamparatus and Night of Navy Ink, I stamped the bowtie image in rows (every two hinges) in order to line them up.
- With Multipurpose Liquid Glue, I adhered the panels to the card front and inside. I also added the birthday banner to the front. I popped up the Pear Pizzazz die cut bowtie with Stampin’ Dimensionals over one of the stamped bowties.
Let me know if you have any questions! You can drop me an email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is 992KH6UN
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
- Click here to purchase your Starter Kit
April Host Code: 992KH6UN
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Butterfly Brilliance Collection – Early Release
Bring in the beauty of nature with the artistic designs of the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle and coordinating designer series paper, along with textured specialty paper that will put a pop of brilliance on every project. The Butterfly Brilliance Collection is an early release from the upcoming 2022 Annual Catalog and will be available now through May 3, 2021.
Sales Period: March 24th from 1:00 PM (MT) through May 3rd, 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT).
Here are the official retiring lists from Stampin’ Up!
Head over to my online store to pick up those retiring items now! They’re only available while supplies last from now through May 3!