Welcome to Amy’s Inkin’ Krew Blog Hop for April! Today we are sharing projects with the theme “for the girls/ladies”. Be sure to hop along with the links at the bottom of my post to see how each talented team member interpreted that theme in their project!
I used the Dressed to Impress Photopolymer Stamp Set from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog to make this card. What stamp set is girlier….lipstick, heels, perfume?! Plus, I added a few other girly things like: pinks, ribbon with a bow, glitter and rhinestones! I hope you enjoy the card!
The Paper Cuts
- Petal Pink Cardstock: 11″ x 4 1/4″ scored at 5 1/2″ (card base)
- Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper: 5 1/8″ X 3 7/8″ (front), 5 3/4″ x 2 5/16″ (envelope) and 5 1/4″ x 1/2″ (inside)
- Basic White Cardstock: 5 5/16″ x 4 1/16″ (front), four of the 3rd largest square die from Stitched Shapes Dies, and 5 1/4″ x 4″ (inside)
- I stamped the Happy Birthday greeting from the Happy Thoughts Cling Stamp Set on the inside panel with Tuxedo Black Ink. Then, the lipstick, shoe, perfume and sentiment from the Dressed to Impress Stamp Set on the Stitched Squares. I used Petal Pink, Smoky Gray and Seaside Spray Light and Dark Blends Combos to color the images. I added Wink of Stella to the lipstick sleeve, the perfume bottle edges & trim, and the outside of the shoe.
- I used Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the DSP panel to the front white panel and then both to the card base. Then I added the inside panel and the DSP strip.
- The decorated Stitched Shapes squares are added to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I added a piece of the White Faux Linen Trim from the Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack around the card front and tied it in a bow. The front is blinged with three Rhinestone Basic Jewels in a triangular pattern.
- The remaining strip of DSP was adhered to the envelope flap with liquid glue and the excess trimmed with my Paper Snips. Super fun!
If you get lost along the way, the participants and links are listed below:
- Leslie Larkin
- Tara Carpenter
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Connie Troyer
- Jillian Good
- Mary Deatherage
- Karen Finkle
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Akiko Sudano
- Terry Lynn Bright
- Donna Leonard => You are Here
- Amy Koenders
- Krista Yagci
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links above or below or the shop image on on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store. Be sure to use the Host Code if your order is $50-$149 so you’ll get Customer Rewards. You can drop me an email me with any questions at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you!
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is 992KH6UN
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
- Click here to purchase your Starter Kit
April Host Code: 992KH6UN
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stampin’ Up! Clearance Rack Update: Tuesday, April 13th!
Stampin’ Up! is updating the Clearance Rack with some new goodies! Whoohoo! Head over there super quick when it begins at 12:01 AM MT (1:01 AM CT) to get your hands on some great deals. But hurry! Clearance Rack deals are only while supplies last!
Click here to get to my online store to shop those great deals. Have fun!
Butterfly Brilliance Collection – Early Release
Bring in the beauty of nature with the artistic designs of the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle and coordinating designer series paper, along with textured specialty paper that will put a pop of brilliance on every project. The Butterfly Brilliance Collection is an early release from the upcoming 2022 Annual Catalog and will be available now through May 3, 2021.
Sales Period: March 24th from 1:00 PM (MT) through May 3rd, 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT).
Here are the official retiring lists from Stampin’ Up!
Head over to my online store to pick up those retiring items now! They’re only available while supplies last from now through May 3!