This card is made with the fabulous Friends Are Like Seashells Bundle and the Seashells 3D Embossing Folder from the January – June 2021 Mini Catalog (and to be carried over to the upcoming 2021-22 Annual Catalog.) This 3-step combo makes such beautiful, detailed, textured projects…flattened pictures do not do it justice! Wish you could see it in person. Enjoy!
The Paper Cuts
- Crumb Cake Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 5 1/2″ (card base).
- Seaside Spray Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (front panel) and 2 1/4″ x 3/4″ (sentiment)
- Shimmer White Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ (for die cutting) and 4″ x 5 1/4″ (inside)
- I began by placing the larger Shimmer White panel onto the Stamparatus (don’t use your magnets yet). I then placed the stamps from Friends Are Like Seashells “into”/over the matching space on the large die in Seaside Seashells Dies. I laid the die over the panel and picked up the stamps with the Stamparatus door and removed the die (you can now place the magnets). I stamped the shells with Gray Granite Ink and added the greeting to the Seaside Spray strip.
- Place the die back over the stamped images and pass through the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine. Then place the die cut into the Seashells 3D Embossing Folder, lining up the images, and pass it through.
- I ran the Seaside Spray panel through the Subtles Embossing Folder for some extra texture.
- On the inside panel I stamped the sentiment in Seaside Spray Ink and the shells in Gray Granite Ink. I also added some Seaside Spray shells on the Very Vanilla Medium Envelope.
- To assemble I used Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the inside panel and the Seashells embossed die cut to the Seaside Spray embossed panel. I add the sentiment strip and Linen Thread double bow with Mini Glue Dots. The front panel is popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The final embellishment is Wink of Stella on the embossed seashells and a few Elegant Faceted Gems.
Let me know if you have any questions! You can drop me an email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is 992KH6UN
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
- Click here to purchase your Starter Kit
April Host Code: 992KH6UN
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Butterfly Brilliance Collection – Early Release
Bring in the beauty of nature with the artistic designs of the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle and coordinating designer series paper, along with textured specialty paper that will put a pop of brilliance on every project. The Butterfly Brilliance Collection is an early release from the upcoming 2022 Annual Catalog and will be available now through May 3, 2021.
Sales Period: March 24th from 1:00 PM (MT) through May 3rd, 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT).
Here are the official retiring lists from Stampin’ Up!
Head over to my online store to pick up those retiring items now! They’re only available while supplies last from now through May 3!