This card is made with the Pansy Petals Suite of products from the upcoming 2021-22 Annual Catalog (ordering begins May 4th!). The Pansy Petals 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper is beautiful and contains all five of the new In-Colors: Polished Pink, Fresh Freesia, Pale Papaya, Soft Succulent, and Evening Evergreen. Enjoy!
The Paper Cuts
- Polished Pink Cardstock: 8 1/2″ x 4 1/4, scored at 5 1/2″ (card base) and the 2nd largest die cut from Stitched So Sweetly Dies.
- Soft Succulent Cardstock: three of the larger leaf die cuts from Pansy Dies. Did you notice these cut and emboss?
- Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper: 5 1/4″ x 4″ (front), 3/8″ x 5 1/4″(inside), 6″ x 2 1/2″ (env), and pansy die cut with the outline die from Pansy Dies.
- Basic White Cardstock: 4th largest die cut from Stitched So Sweetly Dies and 5 1/4″ x 4″ (inside)
- With Soft Succulent Ink I stamped the “Happy Mother’s Day” sentiment from Dressed to Impress Stamp Set in the lower right corner of the small Basic White die cut. I also stamped the inside sentiment from Happy Thoughts Stamp Set on the inside panel.
- With Multipurpose Liquid Glue, I adhered the two Stitched So Sweetly die cuts to each other, then to the DSP panel and all to the card front. I also adhered the smaller DSP strip to the inside panel and then to the inside of the card and the larger DSP strip to the envelope flap, trimming the excess with Paper Snips.
- I dry fitted the pansy and leaves, then glued the bottom leaf with liquid glue. The others leaves I popped up with Stampin’ DImensionals. When adding the pansy with Stampin’ Dimensionals (be careful not to place them there the leaves are), I added liquid adhesive to the areas that would touch the popped up leaves.
Let me know if you have any questions! You can drop me an email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is 992KH6UN
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
- Click here to purchase your Starter Kit
April Host Code: 992KH6UN
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Butterfly Brilliance Collection – Early Release
Bring in the beauty of nature with the artistic designs of the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle and coordinating designer series paper, along with textured specialty paper that will put a pop of brilliance on every project. The Butterfly Brilliance Collection is an early release from the upcoming 2022 Annual Catalog and will be available now through May 3, 2021.
Sales Period: March 24th from 1:00 PM (MT) through May 3rd, 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT).
Here are the official retiring lists from Stampin’ Up!
Head over to my online store to pick up those retiring items now! They’re only available while supplies last from now through May 3!