This card is made with the Sweet Ice Cream Bundle from the January to June 2021 Mini Catalog. It contains the Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch and the Sweet Ice Cream Photopolymer Stamp Set. This set is super cute, summery and includes images and well sized sentiments for the inside and outside of your cards. Enjoy!
The Paper Cuts
- Flirty Flamingo Cardstock: 8 1/2″ x 4 1/4, scored at 5 1/2″ (card base)
- Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper: 5″ x 3 3/4″ (front)
- Basic White Cardstock: 3 3/4″ x 1 3/4 (approx) die cut from Stitched Rectangle Dies (front), two 5 1/4″ x 4″ (front and inside) and 5″ x 2″ (stamping)
- With Flirty Flamingo Ink I stamped two ice cream scoops and three ice cream drips on the Basic White Cardstock. I also stamped the sentiments on the Stitched Rectangle die cut and inside panel. Then, I stamped the ice cream scoops on the inside panel and the envelope. These are masked and are second generation impressions (stamp off then on). TIPS: To make the mask I stamped the ice cream scoop on a scrap of computer paper and fussy cut it with my Paper Snips. To create the layers you start with the top image and go backwards…the top scoop first, the middle scoop second.
- With Soft Suede Ink, I stamped the ice cream cones in second generation ink on the Basic White Cardstock, the inside panel (masking the ice cream) and the envelope. I added the crosshatch image in first generation ink to all.
- I punched the two stamped ice cream scoops and the stamped cone with the Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch. I fussy cut the ice cream drips with Paper Snips.
- To assemble, I used Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the Basic White panel (TIP: I cut the 3rd largest Stitched Rectangle Die from the center of this panel to use on another project. No one will ever know!), the DSP panel, and the Stitched Rectangle die cut to the card front. I also used it to adhere the inside panel.
- I adhered the punched ice cream cone with a glue dot at the point and liquid glue at the top. I adhered the two ice cream scoops together with liquid glue and then popped them on the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The ice cream drips are added with Mini Glue Dots to slightly elevate them.
- I colored three Rhinestone Basic Jewels with the Flirty Flamingo Dark Stampin’ Blend and added them to the card front. I used Wink of Stella to add a line of sparkle to the lower edges of the ice cream scoops.
Let me know if you have any questions! You can drop me an email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is 992KH6UN
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
- Click here to purchase your Starter Kit
April Host Code: 992KH6UN
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Butterfly Brilliance Collection – Early Release
Bring in the beauty of nature with the artistic designs of the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle and coordinating designer series paper, along with textured specialty paper that will put a pop of brilliance on every project. The Butterfly Brilliance Collection is an early release from the upcoming 2022 Annual Catalog and will be available now through May 3, 2021.
Sales Period: March 24th from 1:00 PM (MT) through May 3rd, 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT).
Here are the official retiring lists from Stampin’ Up!
Head over to my online store to pick up those retiring items now! They’re only available while supplies last from now through May 3!