The new Stampin’ Up! 2021-2022 Annual Catalog is going to go live on May 4th! Here’s a sneak peek of the Pansy Patch Bundle which includes the Pansy Patch Photopolymer Stamp Set and the Pansy Dies at a 10% discount. I also used the coordinating Pansy Petals 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper and the new 2021-2023 In Colors. Enjoy!
The Paper Cuts
- Soft Succulent Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 8 1/2″ (card base), 6 leaf detail die cuts.
- Evening Evergreen: 6 embossed leaf die cuts.
- Vellum Cardstock: 3 of the large embossed pansy leaf die cuts and 3 of the single embossed pansy leaf die cuts.
- Basic White Cardstock: 3 large pansy leaf edging die cuts, 3 single leaf edging die cuts, a 2″ smooth layering circle die cut and a 4″ x 5 1/4″ panel (inside).
- Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (front), 5 3/4″ x 2 1/4″ (env) and 4′ x 1/2″ (inside).
- Bumblebee Cardstock: 1 pansy center die cut (cuts 3)
- Fresh Freesia Cardstock: 3 larger pansy center die cuts.
- With Evening Evergreen Ink, I stamped the sentiments from the Pansy Petals Photopolymer Stamp Set on the Layering Circles die cut and on the inside panel.
- I placed the Vellum Cardstock pansy leaf die cuts and the Basic White pansy leaf tips on my Silicone Craft Mat and applied Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the backs fo the white tips. I lined them up on the tips of the vellum petals. Then I applied glue to the Fresh Freesia centers and placed them on the larger Vellum pansy petals. Tip: there are straight lines to line up to the edge of the white tips. Then I added the Bumblebee smaller centers with 1/2 of a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional. Tip: Mini Glue Dots would work too if you would like it a little less raised. I applied liquid glue to the back of the layer pansy so it was behind the Fresh Freesia die cut and wouldn’t be seen through the Vellum. I placed this on top of the single pansy leaf die cut.
- I applied liquid glue to the Soft Succulent detail leaves and adhered them to the Evening Evergreen embossed die cuts.
- I arranged the die cuts on the card front and adhered them in place. The pansy on the left is popped up with Mini Dimensionals (behind the Fresh Freesia) and the other elements are adhered with liquid glue.
- I added three Fresh Freesia 2021-2023 In Color Jewels. These are so pretty…there is an iridescent coating that really shines.
- I used Multipurpose Liquid Glue to apply the inside panel, the small DSP strip to the lower edge of the inside panel and the larger strip to the envelope flap, trimming the excess with Paper Snips.
Let me know if you have any questions! You can drop me an email me at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is 992KH6UN
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
- Click here to purchase your Starter Kit
April Host Code: 992KH6UN
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Butterfly Brilliance Collection – Early Release
Bring in the beauty of nature with the artistic designs of the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle and coordinating designer series paper, along with textured specialty paper that will put a pop of brilliance on every project. The Butterfly Brilliance Collection is an early release from the upcoming 2022 Annual Catalog and will be available now through May 3, 2021.
Sales Period: March 24th from 1:00 PM (MT) through May 3rd, 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT).
Here are the official retiring lists from Stampin’ Up!
Head over to my online store to pick up those retiring items now! They’re only available while supplies last from now through May 3!