I used the Friends Are Like Seashells Bundle from the Stampin’ Up! January to June 2021 Mini Catalog for this friendship card. Enjoy!
The Paper Cuts
- Basic White Thick Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 11″, scored at 4 1/4″ (card base), label die cut from Tasteful Labels Dies, and a 5 1/4″ x 2″ panel for embossing.
- Shimmer White Cardstock: large die cut from Seaside Seashells Dies.
- With Gray Granite Ink I stamped the seashells on Basic White Thick Cardstock. I used my Stamparatus so that I could stamp them twice for a slightly darker image. I passed the two larger images through the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine in their spot in the large die from Seaside Seashells Dies. I trimmed away the “connector pieces” with my Paper Snips. The starfish image has it’s own outline die.
- I passed the Basic White Thick Cardstock panel through the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine inside the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder. I passed the Shimmer White Cardstock large die cut through inside the coordinating Seashells Embossing Folder and trimmed off a section of the “sea fonds” for the card front.
- With Gray Granite Ink I stamped the sentiments on the Tasteful Labels die cut and the inside of the card. I also added the images to the inside of the card and the front of the Basic White Envelope.
- I adhered the embossed panel to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and topped it with the embossed sea fronds. I added the large shell die cut with liquid glue on the area over the fronds and Mini Glue Dots for a little “lift” over the card front. I added the sentiment label with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The medium shell is adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals over the sea frond and with liquid glue over the label. The starfish is adhered with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals on the arms on the card and liquid glue on the arms over the label.
- I added Wink of Stella to the starfish and three Elegant Faceted Gems for a little bling.
Let me know if you have any questions! You can drop me an email me at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is 992KH6UN
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
- Click here to purchase your Starter Kit
April Host Code: 992KH6UN
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Butterfly Brilliance Collection – Early Release
Bring in the beauty of nature with the artistic designs of the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle and coordinating designer series paper, along with textured specialty paper that will put a pop of brilliance on every project. The Butterfly Brilliance Collection is an early release from the upcoming 2022 Annual Catalog and will be available now through May 3, 2021.
Sales Period: March 24th from 1:00 PM (MT) through May 3rd, 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT).
Here are the official retiring lists from Stampin’ Up!
Head over to my online store to pick up those retiring items now! They’re only available while supplies last from now through May 3!