I used the Sweet Strawberry Bundle from the Stampin’ Up! January to June 2021 Mini Catalog for this sweet Happy Birthday card. Enjoy!
The Paper Cuts
- Basic White Thick Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″ (card base), a 2″ x 3 3/16″ label die cut from Stitched So Sweetly Dies, and a scrap for the blossom punch.
- Poppy Parade Cardstock: 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ panel and 1 1/2″ x 3″ for strawberries
- Pear Pizzazz Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ panel and 1 1/4″ x 6″ for leaves and stems
- With Pear Pizzazz Ink, I stamped the stem, leaf and blossom image randomly on the Pear Pizzazz Cardstock panel. I colored the blossoms with the White Stampin’ Chalk Marker. So fun! I then added Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blend to the blossom center.
- With the Pear Pizzazz Ink, I stamped the strawberry stem image two times and the strawberry leaf image three times on the Pear Pizzazz Cardstock.
- With Poppy Parade Ink, I stamped two of the strawberry images on Poppy Parade Cardstock.
- With Gray Granite Ink, I stamped the blossom image on Basic White Thick Cardstock
- I punched the stamped images with the Strawberry Builder Punch.
- With Poppy Parade Ink I stamped the “Just for You” sentiment on the lower right corner of the Stitched So Sweetly die cut and the happy birthday sentiment on the inside of the card.
- With Pear Pizzazz Ink, I stamped the stem, leaf and blossom image twice on the bottom of the inside of the card. I colored the blossom centers with Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blend and added Wink of Stella to the leaves and blossoms. I also stamped this image on the front of the Medium Basic White Envelope and colored in the same manner.
- I adhered the card front layers, strawberry leaves, and the top strawberry with Multipurpose Liquid Glue as shown. I added the lower strawberry with Stampin’ Dimensionals and tucked the blossom In with a Mini Glue Dot.
- I added a little Wink of Stella and a Bumblebee 2020-21 In Color Enamel Dot to embellish the blossom. I also added Wink of Stella to the yellow center of the blossoms on the Pear Pizzazz panel. A birthday card needs a little sparkle. Right?
Let me know if you have any questions! You can drop me an email me at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is R43GYR4M.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
- Click here to purchase your Starter Kit
April Host Code: 992KH6UN
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Butterfly Brilliance Collection – Early Release
Bring in the beauty of nature with the artistic designs of the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle and coordinating designer series paper, along with textured specialty paper that will put a pop of brilliance on every project. The Butterfly Brilliance Collection is an early release from the upcoming 2022 Annual Catalog and will be available now through May 3, 2021.
Sales Period: March 24th from 1:00 PM (MT) through May 3rd, 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT).
Here are the official retiring lists from Stampin’ Up!
Head over to my online store to pick up those retiring items now! They’re only available while supplies last from now through May 3!