I used the Friends Are Like Seashells Bundle from the Stampin’ Up! 2021-2022 Annual Catalog for these two cards. It is a design I saw from Cindy Brumbaugh. Whenever I make a card like this with a random stamped background design, I find it just as easy to make two as to make one. The dimensions below are to do just that. Don’t you love the colors? They remind me of sea glass. Enjoy!
The Paper Cuts (for 2 cards)
- Basic White Cardstock: 5 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ (top panels), 4″ x 3 1/2″ (seashell die cuts) and two 5 1/4″ x 4″ panels (insides)
- Pool Party Cardstock: two 5 1/4″ x 1 5/16″ (lower panels)
- Night of Navy Cardstock: 8 1/2″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″ on the long edge and cut at 4 1/4″ on the short edge (2 card bases)
- I stamped the seashells from the Friends Are Like Seashells Photopolymer Stamp Set randomly on 5 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ Basic White panel with Night of Navy Ink. I added the two seashell fill images with first and second generation Pool Party and Pear Pizzazz Ink. I cut this panel in half on the short edge at 2 1/8″ with my Paper Trimmer.
- With Night of Navy Ink I stamped the greeting on the right sides of the Pool Party panel.
- I stamped the large seashells twice in Night of Navy and Pear Pizzazz Ink on the 4″ x 3 1/2″ Basic White panel. I roughly trimmed them apart with my Paper Snips and ran them through the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine with the large die from the coordinating Seaside Shells Dies. I then trimmed off the extra connecting pieces. You can just fussy cut the whole shell if you prefer.
- I repeated the stamped pattern on the Basic White inside panels and the Basic White Medium Envelopes.
- I adhered the card panel layers with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. The die cut seashells are popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Let me know if you have any questions! You can drop me an email me at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is R43GYR4M.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
- Click here to purchase your Starter Kit
May Host Code: R43GYR4M
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
$5 Paper Pumpkin Kit for New Subscribers
Stampin’ Up! is having a SUBSCRIBE-A-THON from May 7-10! They are offering NEWPaper Pumpkin subscribers a special price of $5 when they apply the promo code: HOMERUN0521. This promo is only available to NEW subscribers. There is a limited supply of kits so if you are new to Paper Pumpkin hurry over by clicking HERE. The promo ends on May 8th!
New 2021-2022 Annual Catalog!
Stampin’ Up! is celebrating the release of the new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog! Click here to view the Catalog PDF and check out all the fabulous new products and creative ideas! If you don’t have a demonstrator and would like a paper copy of the catalog I’d love to send you one. Just click here and request. You’ll find a Wish List here to add your favorite things. Can’t wait? Click here to shop. Enjoy!