I used the Sweet Ice Cream Bundle from the January to June 2021 Mini Catalog (page 49) for this fun birthday card. The bundle includes the Sweet Ice Cream Photopolymer Stamp Set and the Ice Cream Builder Punch at a 10% discount when purchased together (item no. 156244). Enjoy!
The Paper Cuts
- Thick Basic White Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 5 1/2″ (card base)
- Basic White Cardstock: largest scallop rectangle die cut from Stitched So Sweetly Dies.
- True Love 12×12 Designer Series Paper: 5 1/2″ x 4″ (front panel and inside strip)
- Bermuda Bay Cardstock: 1 1/2” x 2” (ice cream scoop)
- Blackberry Bliss Cardstock: 1 1/2″ x 2″ (ice cream scoop)
- Pumpkin Pie Cardstock: 3″ x 2″ (ice cream cones)
I began by coloring the white stripes in the True Love Designer Series Paper panel with Stampin’ Blends: Pumpkin Pie Dark, Blackberry Bliss Light, and Bermuda Bay Light. I colored a 17″ piece of White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon with the Bermuda Bay Light Stampin’ Blend. I trimmed 1/4″ off the long edge of the panel. I adhered the panel to the card front and the strip to the inside bottom edge with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
With the Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch, I punched two cones from Pumpkin Pie Cardstock and an ice cream scoop from Bermuda Bay Cardstock and from Blackberry Bliss Cardstock. With VersaMark Ink, I added the cross hatch image to the cones and the sprinkles to the Bermuda Bay ice cream scoop. I used Whisper White Craft Ink to add the sprinkles to the Blackberry Bliss ice cream scoop. I hit the images with the Heat Tool to ensure the ink was dry. I applied liquid glue across the top edge of the cones and topped with the ice cream scoops. I added Wink of Stella to the sprinkles for a little sparkle. I added Stampin’ Dimensionals (top) and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (point of cone) to the backs of the cones.
I stamped the sentiment on the Stitched So Sweetly panel with Tuxedo Black Ink and tied the colored ribbon around the panel with a bow. I popped the ice cream cones on over the ribbon and added the decorated die cut to the front panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
With Bermuda Bay Ink, I stamped “Happy Birthday” on the inside of the card and an ice cream scoop on the front of the Basic White Medium Envelope. I masked the ice cream scoop and stamped the cone image in 2nd Generation Pumpkin Pie Ink and the crosshatch image in 1st Generation Pumpkin Pie Ink. I added the “Hope It’s Sweet” inside the card with Tuxedo Black Ink.
If you need any stamping supplies or a catalog, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. You can drop me an email me with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you!
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is R43GYR4M.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
- Click here to purchase your Starter Kit
May Host Code: R43GYR4M
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
New 2021-2022 Annual Catalog!
Stampin’ Up! is celebrating the release of the new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog! Click here to view the Catalog PDF and check out all the fabulous new products and creative ideas! If you don’t have a demonstrator and would like a paper copy of the catalog I’d love to send you one. Just click here and request. You’ll find a Wish List here to add your favorite things. Can’t wait? Click here to shop. Enjoy!