I used the Celebrate Sunflowers Stamp Set and coordinating Sunflower Dies from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog for this card. Feeling ready for sunshine and sunflowers! Enjoy!
The Paper Cuts
- Thick Basic White Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 5 1/2″ (card base)
- Basic White Cardstock: 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″ (front panel) and 2 1/2″ x 2″ (sunflower)
- Bumblebee Cardstock: 3 3/4″ x 5″ (front panel) and 4″ x 1/2″ (inside strip)
- Soft Suede Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (front panel)
- I “loaded” Bumblebee Ink on the lid the ink pad, squeezed water into the barrel of my medium Water Painter and picked up the thinned ink. I tapped it against my finger over the Basic White panel to create the splatter.
- With Soft Suede Ink, I stamped the sunflower image on the Basic White cardstock and the corner of the envelope. I colored the images with Stampin’ Blends: Light & Dark Daffodil Delight (front petals), Light & Dark Mango Melody (back petals) and Light & Dark Old Olive (leaves). I die cut the colored sunflower for the card front. Now that the panel was dry I stamped the sentiment as a background randomly on the card front and added the sentiment on the inside.
- With Bumblebee Ink I stamped the sunflower on the inside of the card (over the sentiment) and on the bumblebee strip for texture.
- I adhered the stamped background panel to the Bumblebee panel to the Soft Suede panel with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I also adhered the stamped strip to the inside edge.
- I added a strip of Stampin’ Seal to the lower left of the card. I wound Linen Thread around 3 fingers several times and then applied to the glue and spread it out a little. I topped it with the sunflower with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I embellished with Bumblebee 2020-2021 In Color Enamel Dots.
- The decorated panel is popped onto the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
If you need any stamping supplies or a catalog, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. You can drop me an email me with any questions at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you!
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is R43GYR4M.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
- Click here to purchase your Starter Kit
May Host Code: R43GYR4M
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
New 2021-2022 Annual Catalog!
Stampin’ Up! is celebrating the release of the new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog! Click here to view the Catalog PDF and check out all the fabulous new products and creative ideas! If you don’t have a demonstrator and would like a paper copy of the catalog I’d love to send you one. Just click here and request. You’ll find a Wish List here to add your favorite things. Can’t wait? Click here to shop. Enjoy!