The flowers in the Pansy Petals DSP along with the pictures in the front of the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog inspired tonight’s card. I used the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle which includes the Butterfly Brilliance Cling Stamp Set and the Brilliance Wings Dies. Enjoy!
The Paper Cuts
- Soft Succulent Cardstock: 10 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ scored at 5 1/2″ (card base).
- Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper (4 patterns): 4 3/4″ x 4″ (front panel), 3/8″ x 4″ (strip), 2 1/2″ x 2″ (large butterfly), 2″ x 1 1/4″ (medium butterfly), 2″ x 1″ (small butterfly) and 2 1/4″ x 6″ (env).
- Basic White Cardstock: Tasteful Label Dies die cut and 4 3/4″ x 4″ (inside panel).
- I began by adhering the DSP panel to the front and the DSP strip to the inside, right edge with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- I used Evening Evergreen Ink to stamp the sentiment from Pansy Patch Stamp Set on the die cut from Tasteful Labels Dies. I also stamped the birthday sentiment on the inside panel.
- I ran the DSPs with the butterfly dies through the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine. I positioned them on the card front with the label die. Once happy with the arrangement I adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I added three Soft Succulent 2021-23 In Color Jewels to the label.
- On the inside panel I added two tone butterflies created by inking in Pale Papaya Ink and then “rolling” the edges and touching the center on the corner of a Calypso Coral Pad or Soft Succulent Stamp Pad.
- I adhered the DSP to the envelope with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and trimmed the excess with Paper Snips.
- I adhered the stamped background panel to the Bumblebee panel to the Soft Suede panel with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I also adhered the stamped strip to the inside edge.
- I added a strip of Stampin’ Seal to the lower left of the card. I wound Linen Thread around 3 fingers several times and then applied to the glue and spread it out a little. I topped it with the sunflower with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I embellished with Bumblebee 2020-2021 In Color Enamel Dots.
- The decorated panel is popped onto the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
If you need any stamping supplies or a catalog, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. You can drop me an email me with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you!
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is R43GYR4M.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
- Click here to purchase your Starter Kit
May Host Code: R43GYR4M
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
New 2021-2022 Annual Catalog!
Stampin’ Up! is celebrating the release of the new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog! Click here to view the Catalog PDF and check out all the fabulous new products and creative ideas! If you don’t have a demonstrator and would like a paper copy of the catalog I’d love to send you one. Just click here and request. You’ll find a Wish List here to add your favorite things. Can’t wait? Click here to shop. Enjoy!