I used the Artistically Inked Bundle along with the coordinating Expressions in Ink 12×12 Specialty Designer Series Paper for this Notecard. This is a super fun set of products and while I didn’t use them all on this particular card, the Suite is well worth the splurge! Enjoy.
The Paper Cuts
- Soft Succulent Cardstock: 11 x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Expressions in Ink 12″ x 12″ Specialty Designer Series Paper: two 5 1/2″ x 4″ panels (I cut a 5 1/2″ strip from the short edge of the piece with the pink and orange ink dabbles and then cut the two 4″ panels).
- 2021-23 In Color Shimmer Vellum: 5 1/4″ x 2″ (leaf die cut)
- Basic White Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 3″ (for stamping/die cutting)
I stamped the floral image with Pale Papaya Ink twice on the Basic White Cardstock and ran them through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with the coordinating die from Artistic Dies. I also die cut the leaves using the 2021-23 In Color Shimmer Vellum. So pretty! I snipped the two lower leaves off and separated them with my Paper Snips so that I could tuck them in where wanted.
With Polished Pink Ink, I stamped the hello sentiment in the lower left corner of the panel (the one with the most ink dabbles) and the “dots” to the inside of the flowers. I applied the panel to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I added the leaf die cut with liquid glue as well, however, the next time I die cut it I will apply a piece of Adhesive Sheet first because the shimmer vellum wanted to twist/lift slightly…pressure from a Clear Block on top got the job done! I adhered the flower on the top left corner and popped the second one up with Stampin’ Dimensionals. With Mini Glue Dots, I tucked the two separated leaves underneath. With the Take Your Pick putty end, I applied Rhinestone Basic Jewels for a little sparkle to compliment the shimmer paper.
On the inside panel I stamped the floral image in Polished Pink Ink and a leaf image in Soft Succulent Ink. I also added a couple of pink dots and just a hint of a Pale Papaya floral image to balance out the design width and colors before adding the panel with liquid adhesive. I duplicated the floral image and leaves on the Basic White Medium Envelope for a matching set.
If you have any questions or need a catalog, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. You can drop me an email at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you!
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is 4DGWPN4B.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
- Click here to purchase your Starter Kit
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!