I used the Friends Are Like Seashells Bundle, the Beauty of Friendship 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper and the 2021-23 In Color Shimmer Vellum for this friendship card. Enjoy!
The Paper Cuts
- Night of Navy Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Beauty of Friendship 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper: 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″ (front panel)
- In Color Shimmer Vellum: 4 1/4″ x 5 3/4″ (largest Seaside Shells die cut)
- Basic White Cardstock: 2 3/4″ x 1 1/2″ (Painted Labels die cut), 3 3/4″ x 5″ 5 (shells) and 4″ x 5 1/4″ (inside)
I began by die cutting the large die from Seaside Seashells Dies in Soft Succulent 2021-23 In Color Shimmer Vellum. So pretty! Then I ran it back through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine inside the Seashells 3D Embossing Folder for the pretty details.
Next I stamped the coordinating seashells on the Basic White panel. Check out the instructions here for lining it up all at once on the Stamparatus so that they line up with the embossing folder and the large die. This time I just stamped them on scraps and lined them up with the coordinating shell on the die…a piece of Washi tape can be helpful. I stamped the shells with Misty Moonlight, Night of Navy and Soft Succulent Inks. Note: You will only need 4 as the sentiment label covers one. I embossed them and then die cut them. Then I trimmed any connectors (paper pieces bridging them together) with my Paper Snips and added Stampin’ Dimensionals and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to the backs of the 3 smaller shells.
I stamped the sentiment in Night of Navy Ink on Basic White Cardstock and die cut it with the Painted Labels Die. I trimmed the right side with my Paper Trimmer so it would fit flush against the right side of the card. I also stamped the inside sentiment and added the shells and dots at the bottom with Soft Succulent and Night of Navy Inks. I repeated this designer on the envelope.
To assemble the card, I used Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive to adhere the front (Beauty of Friendship DSP and Night of Navy panels) and inside panel. For the vellum, I applied liquid adhesive behind the shells and small dots of liquid glue at the junctions of the sea fronds. I wanted the edges to be free for a little lift and texture. I popped up the sentiment label with Stampin’ Dimensionals and used liquid glue on the largest shell.
To embellish, I added Night of Navy Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels with the putty end of the Take Your Pick Tool.
I hope you enjoy the card. If you have any questions or need a catalog, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. You can drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you!
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is 4DGWPN4B.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
- Click here to purchase your Starter Kit
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Hooray! Stampin’ Up! has notified us that they’ll be offering FREE shipping on all orders of $50+ placed on Thursday, June 24!
Here are the details:
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- Free shipping applies after the qualifying amount has been met.
- The minimum qualifying amount to receive free shipping is $50 or more (before tax).
- If you are using a coupon code, please remember that coupon codes will lower the order’s retail amount. The order must still meet the qualifying threshold to be eligible for free shipping.
- Free shipping only applies during the 24-hour period the promotion is live; this means that the order must be opened and closed on June 24, 2021.
- With the exception of month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions, all Stampin’ Up! products qualify for the promotion.
- Prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are eligible for FREE shipping under the same rules as all other Stampin’ Up! items during the promotion.
- Month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are NOT eligible for free shipping. Subscriptions billed and shipped this month will be charged for the normal amount ($22.00 shipping included) + tax.
Get your orders ready! Beginning at 12:00 AM and ending at 11:59 PM (MT) on June 24, you’ll get FREE shipping with a purchase of $50 or more!
Retiring List and Ordering (Ends June 30 at 11:59 pm MT):
Click here for a listing of items that are retiring. It is sorted alphabetically by item type (stamp sets, tools, embellishments, etc) and has a column for discounted pricing where available.