I used the Enjoy the Moment Stamp Set and the Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper from the May 2021 – April 2022 Annual Catalog to make this card. I used the Shadow Technique to create an illusion of depth to make the stamp image stand a little more off the paper. Enjoy!
The Paper Cuts
- Basic White Thick Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″ (card base)
- Cajun Craze Cardstock: 4th largest Rectangle Stitched Dies die cut (front)
- Basic White Cardstock: 2nd thinnest Rectangle Stitched Dies die cut (sentiment)
- Beauty of the Art 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper (2 patterns): 4 1/4″ x 3 1/2″ (multi), 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ (multi) and 3 1/2″ x 5″ (green)
Using my Stamparatus, I placed the Cajun Craze rectangle in the upper corner and stamped the pod image with Whisper White Craft Ink. I hit it briefly with my Heat Tool to assist with drying (opt) and then slid the paper a smidge (not even 1/16″) to the right and stamped the image with Cajun Craze Ink. With Mossy Meadow Ink I stamped the sentiment on the Basic White rectangle and adhered it to the stamped Cajun Craze rectangle with Multipurpose Liquid Glue (left side only). I wrapped Linen Thread around the Cajun Craze rectangle and tied in a bow. I adhered the flat layers with liquid glue and popped the stamped layers up with Stampin’ Dimensionals. There are 3 gold Metallic Pearls added with my Take Your Pick Tool putty tip for a little bling.
For the inside of the card, I lined up the sentiment and pod image in the Stamparatus, inked the sentiment with Mossy Meadow Ink and the pod image with Cajun Craze and stamped them both at once. I love my Stamparatus! I added the DSP strip along the bottom edge. I repeated the pod image in Cajun Craze on the Medium Basic White Envelope.
Thank you for stopping by. If you have any questions or need a catalog, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. You can drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you!
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is 67MTK4T7
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
- Click here to purchase your Starter Kit
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code – you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper Sale through August 2nd
Designer Series Paper makes creating easier! It takes the guesswork out of choosing and coordinating colors and provides a backdrop for stamped images and sentiments. Select Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper packs from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog are 15% off now through August 2nd! It’s a great time to stock up and save some dollars.
- Sales Period: July 1 – August 2.
- No limit on how many packs of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount.
- Orders must be placed and closed during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- The select Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
- Order deadline: August 2, 2021 at 11:59 pm MT.
You can see the pretty papers that are included in this sale on this flyer (click the image to open a full-size printable flyer) or you can click the thumbnail images below to purchase!Product List