I used the Counting Sheep Cling Stamp Set along with the coordinating Sheep Dies from the upcoming August 3 – September 30 Sale-a-bration Brochure. Each of these products is free with a $50 purchase, so you will want to purchase $100 during the sales period in order to get them both. The sheep are super cute and have great accessories to go with them (fence, flag, clouds/shrubs, party hat, sun and balloon). This card was CASEd from my awesome upline, Amy Koenders. You can see her card here. Enjoy…
The Paper Cuts
- Pumpkin Pie Cardstock: 11″ x 4 1/4″, scored at 5 1/2″ (card base) and 1″ x 2″ (balloon die cut)
- Pattern Play Designer Series Paper (Host Stampin’ Reward): 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″ (front panel), 5 1/4″ x 1/4″ (inside strip) and 5 3/4″ x 2 1/4″ (envelope)
- Pool Party Cardstock: 4″ x 2 1/8″ (front layer)
- Granny Apple Green Cardstock: 4″ x 1″ (front layer) and 1″ x 2″ (balloon die cut)
- Crushed Curry Cardstock: 1 1/2″ x 2″ (sun and balloon die cuts)
- Basic White Cardstock: 5 1/4″ x 4″ (inside panel) and 5″ x 2 1/2″ (stamping/die cutting)
I stamped the Granny Apple Green Cardstock randomly with the grass image using VersaMark Ink and set it aside to dry. With Tuxedo Black Ink, I stamped the two sheep, two party hats and the birthday greeting on the 5″ x 2 1/2″ Basic White Cardstock. I also stamped the sheep on the corner of the envelope and the sheep and sentiment on the inside panel. I colored the party hats with Dark Daffodil Delight and Dark Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blend Markers. I used a Dark Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blend to color the sheep hoofs and a Light Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blend to add color to the sheep accents (where indicated by the stamped lines). I colored the sheep “flesh” with a Light Petal Pink Stampin’ Blend.
Next I used Multipurpose Liquid Glue to attached the Granny Apple Green Cardstock layer to the Pool Party Cardstock Layer just overlapping slightly on the long edge. Once dry, I ran it through the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine with the 4th largest die from Stitched Rectangle Dies. I also die cut the stamped and colored images, the balloons and the sun for the card front. I adhered the party hats to the sheep with liquid glue along the bottom edge.
I adhered the DSP layer and the stitched rectangle layer to the card front and the inside panel and DSP strip with liquid glue. I added the adorable sheep with Stampin’ Dimensionals on the body and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals cut in half on the legs and hat. The sentiment was trimmed with Paper Snips and popped up on the left with a Stampin’ Dimensionals and liquid glue on the right. The sun and balloons are applied with liquid glue…for the balloon strings, I laid them on my Silicone Craft Sheet and just smeared a little glue from the tip of the liquid glue dispenser onto them. Finally, I adhered the DSP panel to the envelope flap and trimmed the excess with Paper Snips.
Thank you for stopping by. If you have any questions or need a catalog, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. You can drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you!
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is 67MTK4T7
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
- Click here to purchase your Starter Kit
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code – you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
The list of Sales Tax Holidays by state and items in that state that qualify are listed HERE in a full-size printable document) and the items are also linked to my online store near the bottom (be sure to check the list to see which products qualify for the state in which you live and note that Stampin’ Blend Combo Packs are included but come in too many colors to list!).
- Please note that you must place your order with Stampin’ Up! during the state tax holiday period in order to receive these items tax-free (which is midnight on the first day to midnight on the last day of the tax holiday).
- Keep in mind that this is a State Sales Tax holiday; the state statute may not apply to county, city, and special jurisdiction taxes or shipping taxes (if applicable to your state).
Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper Sale through August 2nd
Designer Series Paper makes creating easier! It takes the guesswork out of choosing and coordinating colors and provides a backdrop for stamped images and sentiments. Select Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper packs from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog are 15% off now through August 2nd! It’s a great time to stock up and save some dollars.
- Sales Period: July 1 – August 2.
- No limit on how many packs of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount.
- Orders must be placed and closed during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- The select Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
- Order deadline: August 2, 2021 at 11:59 pm MT.
You can see the pretty papers that are included in this sale on this flyer (click the image to open a full-size printable flyer) or you can click the thumbnail images below to purchase!Product List