I used the Stampin’ Up! Christmas to Remember Bundle from the July – December 2021 Mini Catalog which opens for customer orders tomorrow. Sale-a-bration (Round 2) free product bonuses also begin, so I also used the Be Dazzling 6″x6″ Specialty Paper that is free with a $50 order. If you need a paper catalog or Sale-a-bration brochure and don’t already have a dedicated Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator I’d love to send you one. Just drop me an email with your name and address. Without further ado…on with the card!
The inspiration for the colors for this card come from the coordinating Painted Christmas 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper. I used pieces to accent the envelope and inside of the card. Here’s a look at the gorgeous dies in the Christmas Pinecone Dies and the sentiments in the Christmas to Remember Stamp Set.
The Paper Cuts
- Crumb Cake Cardstock: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″ (base) and 2″ x 9/16″ (sentiment)
- Evening Evergreen Cardstock: 3 5/8″ x 4 7/8″ and the more solid large die (w/solid pinecones)
- Basic White Cardstock: 3 1/2″ x 4 6/8″ (front panel)and 4″ x 5 1/4″ (inside panel)
- Soft Succulent Cardstock: more open large die (w/pinecone detail)
- Early Expresso Cardstock: (2″ x 5″) 3 large solid pinecone die cuts and 5 small solid pinecone die cuts.
- Painted Christmas 12″x12″ DSP: 4″ x 1/2″ (inside strip) and 2 1/4″ x 5 3/4″(envelope flap)
- Be Dazzling 6″x6″ Specialty Paper: (2″ x 5″) 3 large pinecone detail die cuts and 5 small pinecone detail die cuts.
I used the Stamparatus to stamp the sentiments with Real Red Ink. I restamped them a couple of times to get the ink coverage and color depth I desired.
I adhered all the layers on my card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue (except the front sentiment which is popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals) because I like the application control and the placement wiggle room it affords. A good alternative if you are not a fan of liquid glue is to back the cardstocks with Adhesive Sheets before die cutting which will make them like stickers with a peel off backing.
The Be Dazzling 6″x6″ Specialty Paper is so pretty, but be aware that it is quite thick and will need a couple of passes through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. I passed it through to the back and then back to the front, then being careful not to let anything slip, flipped the part of the sandwich with the clear plates on either side 180 degrees and passed it through again…upside down if you will. That sequined sparkle is worth the extra effort.
Thank you for stopping by. If you have any questions or need a catalog, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. You can drop me an email at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you!
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is MC3TZSYT
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
- Click here to purchase your Starter Kit
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code – you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
The list of Sales Tax Holidays by state and items in that state that qualify are listed HERE in a full-size printable document) and the items are also linked to my online store near the bottom (be sure to check the list to see which products qualify for the state in which you live and note that Stampin’ Blend Combo Packs are included but come in too many colors to list!).
- Please note that you must place your order with Stampin’ Up! during the state tax holiday period in order to receive these items tax-free (which is midnight on the first day to midnight on the last day of the tax holiday).
- Keep in mind that this is a State Sales Tax holiday; the state statute may not apply to county, city, and special jurisdiction taxes or shipping taxes (if applicable to your state).
Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper Sale through August 2nd
Designer Series Paper makes creating easier! It takes the guesswork out of choosing and coordinating colors and provides a backdrop for stamped images and sentiments. Select Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper packs from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog are 15% off now through August 2nd! It’s a great time to stock up and save some dollars.
- Sales Period: July 1 – August 2.
- No limit on how many packs of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount.
- Orders must be placed and closed during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- The select Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
- Order deadline: August 2, 2021 at 11:59 pm MT.
You can see the pretty papers that are included in this sale on this flyer (click the image to open a full-size printable flyer) or you can click the thumbnail images below to purchase!Product List