I used the Stampin’ Up! Peaceful Cabin Bundle from the newly released July – December 2021 Mini Catalog. This bundle is part of the Peaceful Place Suite Collection which is awesome! In addition to the bundle (Peaceful Cabins Stamp Set and Cabin Dies) and the gorgeous Peaceful Place 12″x12″ Specialty Designer Series Paper I used for this card, it includes snow flocked velvet sheets, shimmer sequins in shades of white and silver, glittered organdy ribbon and a wood-grained embossing folder. See the links below for the details. It offers versatility for thank you and thinking of you cards as well as Christmas cards! Enjoy the card!
The Paper Cuts
- Basic Gray Cardstock: 11″ x 4 1/4″, scored at 5 1/2″ (base)
- Basic White Cardstock: 5 3/8″ x 2 1/2″ (cabin & die cut, 1 1/2″ x 1 3/4″ (fox & die cut) and 5 1/4″ x 4″ (inside panel)
- Peaceful Place 12″x12″ Specialty DSP: 1/4 of the sheet with the trees & mountains that is made to quarter trimmed down to 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″
- Silver Foil Sheets: 2″ x 2 1/2″ (die cutting trees & stars)
I began by adhering the DSP panel to the card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. This became my guide to line up the Basic White panels for general placement of the stamps. Since the images have a lot of detail, I used the Stamparatus for my stamping to allow me to stamp the image a second time if needed to. I stamped the cabin on the left of the larger Basic White panel and the fox on the left of the smaller Basic White piece with Basic Gray Ink. I added the sentiment below the cabin with Tuxedo Black Ink.
While stamping I added the 3 trees image with Basic Gray Ink on the inside panel and the envelope front. I stamped the inside sentiment in Tuxedo Black Ink.
I die cut the stamped cabin and fox as well as the three skinny trees and 7 snowflakes from the Silver Foil using the coordinating Cabin Dies. I adhered the fox layer with liquid glue then added the cabin layer with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added Wink of Stella to the edges of the snow die cuts, the rooftop and the stamped trees on the inside panel and envelope (just roughly squiggled onto the trees). I added the Silver Foil trees and stars with liquid glue. I supported the top of the one on the top left panel with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
Thank you for stopping by. If you have any questions or need a catalog, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. You can drop me an email at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you!
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is MC3TZSYT
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
- Click here to purchase your Starter Kit
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code – you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
The list of Sales Tax Holidays by state and items in that state that qualify are listed HERE in a full-size printable document) and the items are also linked to my online store near the bottom (be sure to check the list to see which products qualify for the state in which you live and note that Stampin’ Blend Combo Packs are included but come in too many colors to list!).
- Please note that you must place your order with Stampin’ Up! during the state tax holiday period in order to receive these items tax-free (which is midnight on the first day to midnight on the last day of the tax holiday).
- Keep in mind that this is a State Sales Tax holiday; the state statute may not apply to county, city, and special jurisdiction taxes or shipping taxes (if applicable to your state).