I used the Stampin’ Up! Painted Christmas Suite of products from the newly released July – December 2021 Mini Catalog for this card. It includes the Christmas Season Bundle (Christmas Season Photopolymer Stamp Set + Seasonal Labels Dies) and Christmas to Remember Bundle (Christmas to Remember Cling Stamp Set + Christmas Pinecone Dies), Gold Holly Leaves, Cherry Cobbler & Gold 1/2″ Metallic Ribbon and the Painted Christmas 12″x12″ Designer Series Paper. That’s A LOT of beautiful! I hope you enjoy the card.
The Paper Cuts
- Cherry Cobbler Cardstock: 11″ x 4 1/4″, scored at 5 1/2″ (base)
- Evening Evergreen Cardstock: 3 1/4″ x 2″ (die cut label – 2nd largest nested)
- Basic White Cardstock: 2 1/2″ x 4″ (stamping/die cutting) and 5 1/4″ x 4″ (inside panel)
- Painted Christmas 12″x12″ DSP: 5 1/4″ x 4″ (front panel), 5 1/4″ x 1/2″ (inside strip) and 5 3/4″ x 2 1/4″ (envelope flap)
I began by stamping the sentiment on the Evening Evergreen die cut label with VersaMark Ink, sprinkling on White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and melting it with the Heat Tool. On Basic White Cardstock, I stamped the two holly leaves image in Evening Evergreen Ink, Garden Green Ink, and Pear Pizzazz Ink. I also stamped a holly berry image in Cherry Cobbler Ink. I die cut the stamped images with the coordinating dies with the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
On the Basic White inside panel and the envelope front, I stamped the holly leaves and sentiment in Evening Evergreen Ink and the berries in Cherry Cobbler Ink.
To assemble, I placed a dot of Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive on the tips of the holly leaves and added them to the top of the label die cut. I added the berries with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals…they fit perfectly! I cut three 2″ pieces of the Cherry Cobbler & Gold 1/2″ Metallic Ribbon and attached them to the back of the label with a strip of Stampin’ Seal Adhesive (placed on the label).
I used liquid glue to adhere the DSP panel to the card front and the inside layer and DSP strip to the inside. popped the label on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I tucked three of the Gold Holly Leaves in with Mini Glue Dots. I attached the remaining DSP panel with liquid glue to the envelope flap and trimmed the excess with Paper Snips.
Thank you for stopping by. If you have any questions or need a catalog, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. You can drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you!
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is MC3TZSYT
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
- Click here to purchase your Starter Kit. You’ll earn an extra Bundle for free during Sale-a-bration (in addition to the $125 in product for $99)!
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code – you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
The list of Sales Tax Holidays by state and items in that state that qualify are listed HERE in a full-size printable document) and the items are also linked to my online store near the bottom (be sure to check the list to see which products qualify for the state in which you live and note that Stampin’ Blend Combo Packs are included but come in too many colors to list!).
- Please note that you must place your order with Stampin’ Up! during the state tax holiday period in order to receive these items tax-free (which is midnight on the first day to midnight on the last day of the tax holiday).
- Keep in mind that this is a State Sales Tax holiday; the state statute may not apply to county, city, and special jurisdiction taxes or shipping taxes (if applicable to your state).