I used the Stampin’ Up! Artistically Inked Bundle from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog for this card. The bundle includes the Artistically Inked Stamp Set and Artistic Dies. There is beautiful Designer Series Paper that coordinates with this set of products, but for this project I branched out and used a repeat “wall paper” pattern for the background with dramatically different colors. I hope you enjoy the card.
The colors were inspired by the TGIF Challenges: #TGIFC328 Color Challenge.
The Paper Cuts
- Basic Black Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″ (card base).
- Coastal Cabana Cardstock: 5 1/4″ x 4″ (front panel), 5″ x 1-1/8″ (sentiment strip), 5″ x 5/8″ (inside strip) and the large leaf sprig die cut.
- Basic White Cardstock: 4 7/8″ x 3 5/8″ (front panel), 5 1/4″ x 4″ (inside panel) and 4″ x 2″ (stamping/die cutting).
- Pattern Party 12″x12″ DSP: 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″ (front panel), 5″ x 1/2″ (inside strip) and 5 3/4″ x 2 1/4″ (envelope flap)
I began by stamping the rose image with Tuxedo Black Ink randomly on the Basic White front panel. I also stamped one on the front corner of the envelope and two on the Basic White 4″ x 2″, along with a small bud image. I stamped the sentiment with VersaMark Ink on the Coastal Cabana front strip, sprinked on White Stampin’ Emboss Powder (tapping off the excess) and melted it with the Heat Tool.
I die cut the stamped floral images with the coordinating dies using the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. I used my Paper Snips to cut the leaves from the stem of the large die cut sprig to make placement easy. I added a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional to the back of the bottom point of all but one (this one is adhered flat under the “thanks”).
I used Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the panels and strips as shown, trimming the excess paper from the envelope flap with Paper Snips. I then dry fit the flowers and leaves on the card front for placement. I removed the dimensionals backings and popped on the leaves first. Then I added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the backs of the flowers where needed and liquid glue on top of the base of the leaves where needed to support the roses.
I couldn’t help but add some Wink of Stella to the popped up flowers and the stamping on the envelope for a little extra sparkle. With the putty tip of the Take Your Pick Tool, I added three Coastal Cabana adhesive backed Artistry Bloom Sequins for a little more color.
Thank you for stopping by. If you have any questions or need a catalog, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. You can drop me an email at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you!
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is MC3TZSYT
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
- Click here to purchase your Starter Kit. You’ll earn an extra Bundle for free during Sale-a-bration (in addition to the $125 in product for $99)!
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code – you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
The list of Sales Tax Holidays by state and items in that state that qualify are listed HERE in a full-size printable document) and the items are also linked to my online store near the bottom (be sure to check the list to see which products qualify for the state in which you live and note that Stampin’ Blend Combo Packs are included but come in too many colors to list!).
- Please note that you must place your order with Stampin’ Up! during the state tax holiday period in order to receive these items tax-free (which is midnight on the first day to midnight on the last day of the tax holiday).
- Keep in mind that this is a State Sales Tax holiday; the state statute may not apply to county, city, and special jurisdiction taxes or shipping taxes (if applicable to your state).