I used the Stampin’ Up! Peaceful Cabin Bundle from the July – Dec 2021 Mini Catalog along with the Peaceful Prints 12″x12″ Designer Series Paper (free with a $50 purchase) from the Aug – Sept Sale-a-bration Brochure. The paper print pairs perfectly with the snowflake embossing folder from the Wintry 3D Embossing Folder set in the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. If you like those vintage cards with all the glitter on them, I think you will like this one. Enjoy!
The Paper Cuts
- Basic White Thick Cardstock: 11″ x 4 1/4″, scored at 5 1/2″ (card base)
- Basic Black Cardstock: 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″ (front panel)
- Basic White Cardstock: 5 1/4″ x1 7/8″ (front embossed panel) and 5 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ (stamping/die cutting)
- Garden Green Cardstock: smallest label die cut from Seasonal Labels Dies
- Peaceful Prints 12″x12″ DSP: 5 1/4″ x 2″ (front panel)
I began by embossing the Basic White front panel with the snowy embossing folder from the Wintry 3D Embossing Folder set. I also embossed the envelope flap to coordinate. With Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive I adhered the embossed panel and the DSP panel to the Basic Black panel.
I stamped the tree image from the Peaceful Cabin Stamp Set with Garden Green Ink onto Basic White Cardstock and die cut it with the coordinating die in Cabin Dies. I attached it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I also stamped the trees on the inside panel.
I stamped the front sentiment with VersaMark Ink onto the Garden Green die cut, sprinkled on White Stampin’ Emboss Powder (tapping off the excess) and melted it with the Heat Tool. I applied a strip cut from the edge of my Stampin’ Dimensionals sheet to the bottom of the die and liquid glue to the top to adhere it underneath the trees.
I added the inside sentiment with Tuxedo Black Ink. I glued the black panel to the card base. With Wink of Stella I highlighted the trees and the snow underneath, using the tree die as a guide to “draw” the snow on the inside. So pretty!
Thank you for stopping by. If you have any questions or need a catalog, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. You can drop me an email at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you!
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is MC3TZSYT
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
- Click here to purchase your Starter Kit. You’ll earn an extra Bundle for free during Sale-a-bration (in addition to the $125 in product for $99)!
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code – you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
The list of Sales Tax Holidays by state and items in that state that qualify are listed HERE in a full-size printable document) and the items are also linked to my online store near the bottom (be sure to check the list to see which products qualify for the state in which you live and note that Stampin’ Blend Combo Packs are included but come in too many colors to list!).
- Please note that you must place your order with Stampin’ Up! during the state tax holiday period in order to receive these items tax-free (which is midnight on the first day to midnight on the last day of the tax holiday).
- Keep in mind that this is a State Sales Tax holiday; the state statute may not apply to county, city, and special jurisdiction taxes or shipping taxes (if applicable to your state).