I used the Stampin’ Up! Beauty of Friendship Bundle and the coordinating Beauty of the Earth 12″x12″ Designer Series Paper from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog to make this card. This bundle has been super fun to create with. Enjoy!
The Paper Cuts
- Basic White Thick Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″ (card base)
- Beauty of the Earth 12″x12″ DSP: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (front panel), 5 3/4″ x 2 1/4″ (env) & 4 1/4″ x 1/4″ (inside)
- Vellum Cardstock: 2nd largest die cut in Stitched Rectangles Dies
- Mossy Meadow Cardstock: large tree top outline die cut from Beautiful Trees Dies and 3 1/2″ x 1″ strip for die cutting (front)
- Early Expresso Cardstock: tree trunk and branches die cut from Beautiful Trees Dies
- Bumblebee Cardstock: tree foliage die cut from Beautiful Trees Dies
- Basic White Cardstock: small flagged label die cut from Tasteful Labels Dies (there is a smooth edge die in the Beautiful Trees Dies if you prefer)
I stamped the Hello sentiment with Mossy Meadow Ink on the Tasteful Label die cut. With Bumblebee Ink, I stamped the tree top image from Beauty of Friendship Stamp Set over the tree foliage die cut. I love the texture it gave! I adhered the tree die cut to the green tree top outline with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then added the stamped foliage on top.
On the inside of the card base I stamped the tree image with Second Generation Early Expresso, Mossy Meadow and Bumblebee Inks. I adhered the small DSP strip along the bottom edge. I adhered the larger DSP to the envelope flap and trimmed the excess with Paper Snips.
To assemble the card, I added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the tree die cut and the “underbrush” die cut. I adhered the DSP panel to the card base and then dry fit the Vellum die cut, tree die cut and underbrush die cut. I added the Crushed Curry Holiday Basic Rhinestones with my Take Your Pick Tool and the tree die cut to the vellum rectangle. I applied liquid glue under these elements to adhere the vellum to the front panel. I then slipped the 1/4″ Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon under the tree trunk and tied it in a bow around the top of the card panel. Lastly, I added the sentiment label and the underbrush.
Thank you for stopping by. If you have any questions or need a catalog, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. You can drop me an email at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you!
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is MC3TZSYT
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
- Click here to purchase your Starter Kit. You’ll earn an extra Bundle for free during Sale-a-bration (in addition to the $125 in product for $99)!
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code – you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
The list of Sales Tax Holidays by state and items in that state that qualify are listed HERE in a full-size printable document) and the items are also linked to my online store near the bottom (be sure to check the list to see which products qualify for the state in which you live and note that Stampin’ Blend Combo Packs are included but come in too many colors to list!).
- Please note that you must place your order with Stampin’ Up! during the state tax holiday period in order to receive these items tax-free (which is midnight on the first day to midnight on the last day of the tax holiday).
- Keep in mind that this is a State Sales Tax holiday; the state statute may not apply to county, city, and special jurisdiction taxes or shipping taxes (if applicable to your state).