I used the Stampin’ Up! Encircled in Friendship Bundle from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog for this card. The bundle includes the Artistically Inked Stamp Set and Artistic Dies. There is also a Holiday stamp set in the July – December 2021 Mini Catalog (page 23) that coordinates with this bundle.
The colors (Flirty Flamingo, Soft Succulent, and Gray Granite) were inspired by the Color Throwdown Countdown #655 Challenge.
The design was inspired by #TGIFC329 Sketch Challenge.
The Paper Cuts
- Soft Succulent Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″ (card base) and 1 1/2″ x 1/2″ (sentiment)
- Peaceful Place 12″x12″ Designer Series Paper (Gray Geometric): 4 3/8″ x 5 7/8″ (front panel) and 5 3/4″ x 2 1/4 (env flap)
- Flirty Flamingo Cardstock: 3 3/4″ x 4 1/2″
- Basic White Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (inside panel) and the 3rd smallest Encircled in Beauty die cut
- Pattern Party 12″x12″ DSP (Pink Stripe): 3rd smallest smooth circle die cut from Layering Circles Dies and 4″ x 1/2″ (inside strip)
With Gray Granite Ink I stamped the larger floral image from the Encircled in Friendship Stamp Set randomly on the Flirty Flamingo panel. I stamped the thanks on the Soft Succulent strip by masking the “with heartfelt thanks” image with a piece of PostIt cover up tape so that only the thanks was showing, inking and removing the tape before stamping. On a scrap of Basic White Cardstock I stamped the small floral image and colored it with Flirty Flamingo Light and Dark and Soft Succulent Light and Dark Stamping Blends before fussy cutting with my Paper Snips.
On the Basic White inside panel I stamped the two sentiments and the floral image, coloring the flower as on the front. I added a strip of the Pattern Party DSP and adhered the panel to the card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. The front layers are also adhered with liquid glue with the exception of the fussy cut floral image which is popped up with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I added a White Baker’s Twine bow to the stem of the floral image with a Mini Glue Dot. With the putty tip of the Take Your Pick Tool and liquid glue, I added three gray Subtle Shimmer Sequins. I also adhered a piece of the Peaceful Place DSP to the envelope and trimmed the excess with my Paper Snips for a coordinating set.
Thank you for stopping by. If you have any questions or need a catalog, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. You can drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you!
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is MC3TZSYT
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
- Click here to purchase your Starter Kit. You’ll earn an extra Bundle for free during Sale-a-bration (in addition to the $125 in product for $99)!
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code – you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
The list of Sales Tax Holidays by state and items in that state that qualify are listed HERE in a full-size printable document) and the items are also linked to my online store near the bottom (be sure to check the list to see which products qualify for the state in which you live and note that Stampin’ Blend Combo Packs are included but come in too many colors to list!).
- Please note that you must place your order with Stampin’ Up! during the state tax holiday period in order to receive these items tax-free (which is midnight on the first day to midnight on the last day of the tax holiday).
- Keep in mind that this is a State Sales Tax holiday; the state statute may not apply to county, city, and special jurisdiction taxes or shipping taxes (if applicable to your state).