I used the Stampin’ Up! Sweet Ice Cream Photopolymer Stamp Set from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog for this card. It is a clean and simple card with cardstock, ink and a little fussy cutting. Don’t worry, it’s quick and easy fussy cutting! Enjoy!
The popsicle colors were inspired by the Sunday Stamps Weekly Challenge: SSC263 BEAUTIFUL BLOOMS. This week is a color challenge requiring a minimum of 3 colors from the graphic below and a neutral of choice. I chose Soft Succulent, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Blackberry Bliss and Garden Green with Soft Suede as my neutral. Why not use them all?
The Paper Cuts
- Basic White Thick Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 11″, scored at 4 1/4″ (card base)
- Basic White Cardstock: 4 3/4″ x 3 5/8″ (stamped front panel) and 4″ x 3 1/2″ (fussy cutting)
- Pumpkin Pie Cardstock: 5″ x 3 7/8″
- Soft Succulent Cardstock: 5 1/4″ x 4 1/8″ (front panel)
The popsicles are made with 4 stamps: the bottom half (straight edge), the top half (rounded edge), the scattered dots image and the popsicle stick. I stamped a row of popsicles across the Basic White front panel in Real Red Ink, Blackberry Bliss Ink and Garden Green Ink. The popsicle sticks are in Soft Suede Ink. Tip: It’s not hard to line the stick up on the popsicle since the stamps are clear, but I did make a mask to ensure I got the popsicle stick the same length and in the same location since the popsicles are in a row. On the Basic White for fussy cutting I stamped a popsicle in Soft Succulent Ink and in Pumpkin Pie Ink along with the Happy Birthday Sentiment in Soft Suede Ink. I fussy cut them with my Paper Snips.
On the inside of the card I stamped a popsicle in Real Red Ink and the Treat Yourself sentiment in Soft Suede. I stamped a popsicle in Blackberry Bliss Ink on the front of the envelope.
I adhered the cardstock layers to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I popped the two fussy cut popsicles on with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Tip: Cut a strip from the edge of the Stampin’ Dimensionals for the popsicle sticks. The fussy cut sentiment has a Stampin’ Dimensionals under the “B” and liquid glue on either side. A few Holiday Basic Rhinestone Jewels were added with the putty tip of the Take Your Pick Tool.
Thank you for stopping by. If you have any questions or need a catalog, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. You can drop me an email at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you!
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is MC3TZSYT
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
- Click here to purchase your Starter Kit. You’ll earn an extra Bundle for free during Sale-a-bration (in addition to the $125 in product for $99)!
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code – you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!