I used the Stampin’ Up! Sparkle of the Season Photopolymer Stamp Set from the July – December 2021 Mini Catalog for this card. The color and stamping inspiration came from the Beauty of the Earth 12×12 Designer Series Paper from the 2021-22 Annual Catalog.
The card design was inspired by the Sunday Stamps Weekly Challenge: SSC264 FRONT AND CENTER.
The Paper Cuts
- Mossy Meadow Cardstock: 11″ x 4 1/4″, scored at 5 1/2″ (card base), 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″ (front panel) and the 3rd largest die cut from Stitched Rectangle Dies.
- Basic White Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 3″ (stamping) and 5 1/4″ x 4″ (inside)
- Misty Moonlight Cardstock: 3″ x 3/4″ (sentiment)
- Beauty of the Earth 12×12 DSP: 5 3/8″ x 2″ in each pattern, 5 1/4″ x 1/2″ (inside) and 5 3/4″ x 2 1/4″ (env)
I began by adhering the two DSP panels to the Mossy Meadow front panel, lining them up with the top and bottom edges. I wrapped the Fine Art Ribbon around the center to the back of the panel and secured the ends with tape. I adhered the panel to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I randomly stamped images from the Sparkle of the Season Stamp Set around the Basic White panel. The green leafy image is stamped in Mossy Meadow Ink. The sprig is stamped in Misty Moonlight Ink. For the oak leaf image I inked in Pumpkin Pie and then used a Sponge Dauber to apply Cajun Craze Ink up the stem and the leaf edges. I ran the stamped panel through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with the 4th largest Stitched Rectangle Die. I adhered it to the Mossy Meadow Stitched Rectangle Die Cut and popped them up on the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
With VersaMark Ink, I stamped the sentiment on Misty Moonlight Cardstock, sprinkled on White Stampin’ Emboss Powder (tapping off the excess) and melted it with the Heat Tool. I ran this through the die cut machine with the smallest Stitched Rectangle Die. I adhered this to the stamped panel with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. I embellished with two pieces of the Fine Art Ribbon (I didn’t fold because there seems to be a “right” and “wrong” side), tucked in with Mini Glue Dots and three Brushed Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots.
I stamped leaves on the corner of the envelop and on the inside panel with the sentiment. I applied strips of the DSP to both, trimming the excess from the envelope flap.
Thank you for stopping by. If you have any questions or need a catalog, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. You can drop me an email at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you!
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is MC3TZSYT
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
- Click here to purchase your Starter Kit. You’ll earn an extra Bundle for free during Sale-a-bration (in addition to the $125 in product for $99)!
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code – you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!